xbox live 1-yr $25.50 @ walmart (after bing cashback)

[quote name='killer9']its just you still over priced should be free[/QUOTE]

Should be, but you take what you are given. :bomb:

[quote name='Hostile']They charge S&H so meh.[/QUOTE]
Ship to store is free. Granted it might take a week or so, but it's free.

[quote name='JJSP']Ship to store is free. Granted it might take a week or so, but it's free.[/QUOTE]

Walmart hates NY.

I'm not seeing how you get the 15% cash back, only getting 4% if I look up the store and searching 'walmart' doesn't give me anything in particular that indicates 15% off..

[quote name='Justin42']I'm not seeing how you get the 15% cash back, only getting 4% if I look up the store and searching 'walmart' doesn't give me anything in particular that indicates 15% off..[/QUOTE]

search for hdtv on bing first and a 15% link will appear in the top of the search results.

Also, there is a consolidated thread for xbox live cards and pts that this has been posted in for a week. How'd you all miss it posted there?

[quote name='JJSP']Ship to store is free. Granted it might take a week or so, but it's free.[/QUOTE]
Free?

i dont have a walmart within a walkin distance.
1.75 + 1.75 = train
1.35 + 1.35 = bus

:cry:

[quote name='cRodz']Free?

1.75 + 1.75 = train
1.35 + 1.35 = bus

:cry:[/QUOTE]

Price of gas for car or personal transportation costs is obviously not included in that free to ship to Walmart store cost.

I assume the 15% cash back also applies to controllers? Which would make them $40 (only have black in stock online though). Not a steel but they never go on sale anyway so better than nothing.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I assume the 15% cash back also applies to controllers? Which would make them $40 (only have black in stock online though). Not a steel but they never go on sale anyway so better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has the black and white wireless controllers for $29.99.

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']Price of gas for car or personal transportation costs is obviously not included in that free to ship to Walmart store cost.[/QUOTE]
one can dream eh?

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']Price of gas for car or personal transportation costs is obviously not included in that free to ship to Walmart store cost.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention I have to feed myself when I play Xbox LIVE! And I have to have a TV! And electricity! And a HOUSE! When you really think about it, this damn card is costing me $450,000!

:D

(Bus/train guy--I'm only messing around.)

[quote name='spectheintro']Not to mention I have to feed myself when I play Xbox LIVE! And I have to have a TV! And electricity! And a HOUSE! When you really think about it, this damn card is costing me $450,000!

(Bus/train guy--I'm only messing around.)[/QUOTE]
never thought of it like that
lol fuck this

i am boycotting xbl all together..and sueing Bill Gates while i am at it

I put in wal-mart hdtv in the bing search, click on the 15% cashback click on the live card on the website, go through paypal but I never see anything anywhere mentioning the cashback at all, am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='jputahraptor']I put in wal-mart hdtv in the bing search, click on the 15% cashback click on the live card on the website, go through paypal but I never see anything anywhere mentioning the cashback at all, am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Nope you did it right. Just pay and you will get an email a bit afterwards.

You did it right if you got a pop up from Bing Cashback asking for an email address when you first got on walmart.com

[quote name='dmzauk']Nope you did it right. Just pay and you will get an email a bit afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I also had my eye on an xbox live point card, would I get 15% off that to?

[quote name='cRodz']Free?

1.75 + 1.75 = train
1.35 + 1.35 = bus

:cry:[/QUOTE]

Transfers kill the deal

I tried the bing thing but I think I did it wrong. No big deal, $30 is awesome. Just in time for my renewal, too.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Thanks, I also had my eye on an xbox live point card, would I get 15% off that to?[/QUOTE]
Yes. You would get Bing Cashback for any purchase through Walmart.com as long as you went through Bing first.

Picked up 2 cards and got the cashback! I guess the fact that it was sold out online Thursday worked out for me alright.

Thanks for posting this OP!

Got in on this and received the email notification from Bing adding the 15% ($4.50) to my cashback amount. Thanks OP!

Now, why is it that there are different cashback percentages depending on what you search for?

You just do a search on bing for one of the keywords listed on this thread. At the top of the page after your search you will see a little icon with a bing cash back, click that link and you will get an e-mail to sign up for a bing account. Buy what you want and you will get money added to your account. The only down side so far is the cashback is not instant you have to wait a certain number of days to get it back.

[quote name='Raider']You just do a search on bing for one of the keywords listed on this thread. At the top of the page after your search you will see a little icon with a bing cash back, click that link and you will get an e-mail to sign up for a bing account. Buy what you want and you will get money added to your account. The only down side so far is the cashback is not instant you have to wait a certain number of days to get it back.[/QUOTE]

I see. but what account is the money is going to guy to? pay pal? credit/debit card? or my bank account?
and is it not instant discount on an item?

it may help a few people...this is what i did

http://www.bing.com/search?q=tvs&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n&sc=8-1

on that site is a "bing cashback" link at the top (next to the walmart.com link). i clicked it. it asked me to log into my bing account. then transferred me to walmart.com....

from there find whatever you want to buy. buy it. and you get a bing email shortly after your order confirmation...

thats how it worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, snagged a 12 month.

My live sub isn't up until July, but I had a $25 gift card and I don't see it getting cheaper than $25.50 between now and then.

bread's done
Back