Xbox Live 12+1 month subscription $29.99 at BestBuy.com now

zizo79

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,
I did a search but I couldn't find anything except for Speedy`s post
Bestbuy.com has the 12+1 month Xbox Live subscription for $29.99 with in-store pick up or plus shipping
Mods Please delete if this is a repost

I hope Amazon, Buy.com or Walmart price matches. My sh*tty Best Buy was out of cards before the sale even started! And they are sold out online as well. How bad does that suck? Our Best Buy is the worst. They are consistantly priced 5 to 10 dollars higher on most their stuff than the BB 60 miles away in a sales tax free state!

My Best Buy had like 5 on the shelf. I probably shouldn't be spending $30 on any gaming stuff really, but seeing as this is something I was bound to buy anyway, I went ahead with it. I'm pretty happy they decided to start this sale today, as it just so happens to be the exact same day my old gold membership expires.

[quote name='ajm1240']I hope Amazon, Buy.com or Walmart price matches. My sh*tty Best Buy was out of cards before the sale even started! And they are sold out online as well. How bad does that suck? Our Best Buy is the worst. They are consistantly priced 5 to 10 dollars higher on most their stuff than the BB 60 miles away in a sales tax free state![/quote]

Haha they already price matched it earlier this month. BB is late to this round.

In Hawaii the card is going for $32.99 both in the ad and in-store. I had them match their online price with no problems though.

[quote name='profanedic']If I input the code onto Xbox, they just extend membership, right? I don/t have to keep these cards til September and input them do I?[/quote]
That's right - just enter it whenever you get it and it will extend your current subscription.

Any Cag who cant get any through best buy store i would be willing to see if i could grab a few just pm me we'll work somethng out

I was about to order one for the 360 I just ordered from Dell, then remembered that I got the arcade version and don't have a hard drive. I'm just assuming I can get in on MS's $30 hard drive deal, but that's not really guaranteed. So I may have to wait till the console gets in so I can input the serial number.

Are these cards for renewal only? Since I never signed up for Xbox Live before, will I be able to subscribe with these cards?

[quote name='GindoGuy']Are these cards for renewal only? Since I never signed up for Xbox Live before, will I be able to subscribe with these cards?[/quote]

You can use them to renew or start a new membership.

I just picked one up from my local Best Buy brick and mortar store. Just wanted to confirm that these are available in the actual stores. I recomend calling ahead to check stock.

Saw this deal earlier too, probably can get a deal from someone else for cheaper.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Thanks for this, I missed out on the previous deals at the other retailers and my subscription rand dry over a month ago.

Just purchased two. A big problem with this is that they charged me $10 to ship those two cards. I recommend going to pick them up if you are able

ordered one earlier today for in-store pick up and it's ready for me. perfect timing since my xbox live expired last week. month to month no more!

Can someone buy me one and i will pay you through PayPal?
I would order one myself but bestbuy.com doesn't accept PayPal and there is no Best Buy near my house.
PM me.
Thanks.

It looks like the tag on the shelf where the cards are hung was physically changed as well. Is this a perma-drop? Seems like it is to me.

Just went in store and picked up one because my time was almost dead.
The guy told me they were half off for the week. I highly doubt it's a perma drop.

[quote name='Idx86']It looks like the tag on the shelf where the cards are hung was physically changed as well. Is this a perma-drop? Seems like it is to me.[/quote]

They always do that for advertised deals.

I ended up picking one of these up. Just because I am sick of month to month and was hoping one of these deals (that I wouldn't miss) would pop up before I renewed for another year.. lol

In case anyone is curious and in the Fort Worth area, the Best Buy in Burleson has too many to count..

just a heads up if your local store is OOS get a rain check.
they gave me one at the east hanover,nj store.....

i went in looking for this , got a raincheck for it then saw a copy of ninja gaiden 2, used my rain check for that from a while back and for it(NG2) for $10. :)

[quote name='zizo79']Hey guys,
I did a search but I couldn't find anything except for Speedy`s post
Bestbuy.com has the 12+1 month Xbox Live subscription for $29.99 with in-store pick up or plus shipping
Mods Please delete if this is a repost[/QUOTE]
how u get code thing they ask for.......ps wat iz this web site for

I have 2 best buys near by and they still look like they have a few in stock if any1 is interested let me know i could scoop 1 up for u

My wife did in-store pickup on two cards yesterday (one for each of us), and said they still had a few more in stock as of around noon yesterday (Lakeland, Florida across from Lakeland Square mall.) Thanks for posting this, and obviously... in for two. :)

[quote name='anch']PM at sears for 10% off?[/quote]
Sears pricematched this for me and gave me an additional 10% off. Walked out of the store with a 12+1 month sub for almost $30 exactly after taxes.

I went Tuesday to get one and my BB was OOS. GOt a raincheck form customer service. Ended up scoring one later on, but they do offer rainchecks if your store is OOS>

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']Sears pricematched this for me and gave me an additional 10% off. Walked out of the store with a 12+1 month sub for almost $30 exactly after taxes.[/quote]

Great idea, great deal, I might have to head to Sears this afternoon.
transparent_pixel.gif

What a great deal... :)

Went to two Best Buy's in PHX AZ but they were sold out, so I walked across the street to Walmart and price matched. They had probably around 28 cards left. Got it for $29.98. Even the employee said wow good find, I might have to pick one up myself. :cool:

i slept on this today thinking i would be able to order it later, and lo and behold they ran out in all locations near me (only 1 had it but i was gonna drive)

if i bring a printout Sears or Wal-Mart would match it?

[quote name='TJM254']i slept on this today thinking i would be able to order it later, and lo and behold they ran out in all locations near me (only 1 had it but i was gonna drive)

if i bring a printout Sears or Wal-Mart would match it?[/quote]

I think that Sears will do a price match but another alternative is to ask for a raincheck.

I forgot to pick one of these up. They have them in-stock at the nearest BB (locked in the metal cage). I have a $5 RZ certificate, which I have yet to print out, so I kept putting it off. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick one up later on or atleast get someone to go for me and get it for $24.99.

My current subscription is good through August so it's no big thing if I miss out.

[quote name='lakers2008']waiting for Amazon to PM with free shipping and no tax.[/quote]

amazon usually price match these kinds of deals? what are the chances?

bread's done
Back