XBOX live 12 month $35

Looked up payment methods and it says paypal accepted, but when I go to check out... no paypal option. Don't have a card I can use right now so this sort of sucks. lol.

Oh well.

Whoever does the comparison of prices to other sites needs to be fired. Amazon has this for $44.45, not $59.99 lol.

Anyway, this shows up as $29.99 for me as well. Nice find

[quote name='apterous']Actually it's showing $29.99...[/QUOTE]

With shipping it's $35.

Anybody ever use this site before? I checked and it said they accept paypal, but then when checking out there's no paypal option.
Can't even do anything under account options. Seems odd.

[quote name='PaulDE01']Is this a legit site?[/QUOTE]

Same thing I'm wondering now.

I checked and it said they accept paypal, but then when checking out there's no paypal option.
They have a Facebook, Twitter and Youtube page. The FB account basically has nothing, 0 tweets, and no Youtube videos. Everything registered very recently. Looked up the address in the verify email they sent me, and it's linked to a building that makes jet engine parts? And apparently I can't opt out of getting mail from them...

Just for safety's sake I'm going to have to pass.
I know everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel like I'm putting my hand in a gator's mouth here. lol

[quote name='barrit']Whoever does the comparison of prices to other sites needs to be fired. Amazon has this for $44.45, not $59.99 lol.[/QUOTE]

Amazon ≠ MSRP and $59.99 is printed right on the Gold Card itself. Your logic needs to be fired.

need one at this price but like everyone else, site seems sketchy. Sure Ill find another 30-35 range on ebay soon.

[quote name='Kerig']Amazon ≠ MSRP and $59.99 is printed right on the Gold Card itself. Your logic needs to be fired.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he's speaking of the "Compare Prices" at the bottom right, chief. Your observance needs to be fired.

Anyway, yeah, too far off the beaten path of legitimacy for me to bite but the price is very nice.

For those interested, if anyone wants my 12 month Xbox Live code for $35 (or $40 for the physical card shipped), you can PM me. I accept Paypal and Amazon GC. :D

bread's done
Back