Xbox Live 12 Month Gold $40 - 7 Left

[quote name='mitnosi']That guy has terrible feedback %.[/QUOTE]

ya ur right...i should've noticed that b4 i ordered lol dammit

but ebay has excellent buyer protection in case he never ships etc, you can get your $$ back

"This auction is for 1 (one) 12 month Xbox Live card for Xbox 360, once payment has been received, I will send you an eBay message with the code. "

Seller has 42.9% feedback in last year. I'd pay an extra $5 for the Wal-Mart deal or $9 at Amazon. Chances are you'll never get your item from this guy.

EDIT: Looks like I was too late. They have great buyer protection but it's still not worth the hastle to save $5 since it can take some work to get your $$ back thru PayPal.

[quote name='sdcranford']Seller has 42.9% feedback in last year. I'd pay an extra $5 for the Wal-Mart deal or $9 at Amazon. Chances are you'll never get your item from this guy.[/QUOTE]

this is true...but there is no tax involved, and paypal will refund your full money bak, i guess its a good deal for those who still got gold for 2-3 more weeks and may looking to save a bit hopefully he ships

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm, Okay, I'll go ahead and send $40.00 to someone with a 40% positive rating 'cause I guess the OP must think CAGs are dumb.[/QUOTE]

um i bought one myself, and im not calling anyone stupid or dumb dude chillax

if u dont want to buy it, dont buy it, im just letting people know on this forum

[quote name='foobag']um i bought one myself, and im not calling anyone stupid or dumb dude chillax

if u dont want to buy it, dont buy it, im just letting people know on this forum[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. I think his negativity toward your deal may be because of your recent join date. (ie. you may be the person who is actually ebaying this product.) Anyway welcome to the CAG community!

[quote name='therocky2']Thanks for the post. I think his negativity toward your deal may be because of your recent join date. (ie. you may be the person who is actually ebaying this product.) Anyway welcome to the CAG community![/QUOTE]

thanks, no it is not my ebay account i live in stony brook, ny in long island, and clearly this is being shipped from Montana.

i do notice the 43% feedback, but to be honest ive seen worse on ebay like 0% people scamming, obviously this seller is legit but seemed to have screwed up in the past, im giving them a chance cause my live expires in 2 weeks and i got time, there is no tax involved here and ebay is pretty good so if anyone else wants to take a chance do it.

40% feedback score is one of the lowest I've seen on eBay. I don't know who would be stupid enough to buy from somebody with that low of a score. $40 isn't even that good for a live card. Save yourself some hassle and wait a week for a legitimate site to have a $40 sale.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']40% feedback score is one of the lowest I've seen on eBay. I don't know who would be stupid enough to buy from somebody with that low of a score. $40 isn't even that good for a live card. Save yourself some hassle and wait a week for a legitimate site to have a $40 sale.[/QUOTE]

bro ive bought from a 95% feedback seller who was selling xbox 360 refurbished for $85 huge lot of them...never sent them...like 300 people bought them, everyone got jipped and nothing came in the mail, and turns out the ebayer had to close his account and shut down his website

so to be honest its all about luck.

*Edit - paying tax is a bit*h too, this is a savings regardless if its true

[quote name='mitemouse']cough cough I know a CAG who sells 13 months cards for $38 cough cough[/QUOTE]

lol, shouldve told me earlier i wouldnt have posted this thread, and so many bashers wouldnt be hatin on me

Guys, look through his feedback. It's low because he ran one of those raffles (pay $1 and you get a ticket, etc., etc.) and people got all butthurt when they didn't win. Everything else in his feeback checks out okay.
I'm in no need of Live just now, but for anyone running out soon it's a good 'risk' to take.

The no tax thing should not matter. Most states don't charge tax on points & subscription cards anyway. So again...buy from Wal-Mart or like somebody else said wait for a reputable retailer to have them for $40. I don't think that price has been too uncommon lately.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Guys, look through his feedback. It's low because he ran one of those raffles (pay $1 and you get a ticket, etc., etc.) and people got all butthurt when they didn't win. Everything else in his feeback checks out okay.
I'm in no need of Live just now, but for anyone running out soon it's a good 'risk' to take.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, people still use the word 'butthurt' on the internet?

But yeah, I noticed that too. If his customers would actually read the description of what they are buying, his account would pretty much would have no issues.

[quote name='foobag']lol, shouldve told me earlier i wouldnt have posted this thread, and so many bashers wouldnt be hatin on me[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the deal, "bashers" are "hatin" on you because you gave us an eBay user with a horrible feedback score, you constantly post responses like you are trying to defend yourself as if you are personally involved in this deal, and you are a Newbie. Justifiable or not, you can see why you've gotten this type of feedback, right?

People who have 40% feedback shouldn't ever get your money. On principle alone.

Also, people who sell raffle tickets prey on the stupid. While I have no love for the stupid, I don't think they should be taken advantage of either.

[quote name='bigredvan14']Ugh, people still use the word 'butthurt' on the internet?

But yeah, I noticed that too. If his customers would actually read the description of what they are buying, his account would pretty much would have no issues.

Regardless of the deal, "bashers" are "hatin" on you because you gave us an eBay user with a horrible feedback score, you constantly post responses like you are trying to defend yourself as if you are personally involved in this deal, and you are a Newbie. Justifiable or not, you can see why you've gotten this type of feedback, right?[/QUOTE]

ya i pretty much learned that trying to give back to the community and be an active member on CAG forums is not worth my time, I guess this will be my first and last thread post on CAG, and i shall return to being invisible. the one shot i took at trying to be active on CAG and this is how i get treated, thanks guys.

*EDIT - Mods please close this thread or delete it, as I see that the CAG community is not interested in this. I am sorry for the mistake, and see all the hate I am receiving.

No hate towards you. Just towards the guy on ebay.

If you're that guy - fu.

If not, nice try. Just warning CAGs to beware as that dude might screw you.

As an eBay seller for 12 years I know that raffle auctions are against eBay policy.

So strike 2021 on this seller (OP). I'm with a lot of other guys on here, the OP seems like the eBay seller. Anybody that knows anything about buying on eBay looks at feedback first. You're telling me you did not notice this before making an offer then paying for it. Wow.

[quote name='sdcranford']As an eBay seller for 12 years I know that raffle auctions are against eBay policy.

So strike 2021 on this seller (OP). I'm with a lot of other guys on here, the OP seems like the eBay seller. Anybody that knows anything about buying on eBay looks at feedback first. You're telling me you did not notice this before making an offer then paying for it. Wow.[/QUOTE]

i am not the seller, in fact i did buy it without looking at his rating cause he had some rating and has a 255 rating feedback so that seller has been around for a while. i only noticed afterwards, so chill dude

Whether or not you are the seller, the fact is that buying from an individual on eBay is not so much of a deal as it is shop at your own risk. I'm not sure about the official views of CAG moderators, but I feel that posting a link to an item sold by an individual on eBay is not really a deal. It's like if I were to post in the CAG trading forum that I'm selling two copies of Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $30 each and then another CAG posts in here that it is a deal. Even if I had 500 feedback and was at 100%, this still wouldn't really be considered a deal, and more of a "find" if that makes any sense.

people its a deal for whoever decides to buy and actually get the 12 month code. everyone else stop bitching and shut the fuck up. also ebay has a awesome buyer protection so its impossible to actually get scammed. hell, if you wanted to you can say you never got the code after u used it and still open a case and screw the seller over. but then u'll be a asshole.

[quote name='henrylin22']people its a deal for whoever decides to buy and actually get the 12 month code. everyone else stop bitching and shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

you shut the fuck up.

Once in a while, CAGs look out for other people. The seller appears somewhat shady and the community is warning potential buyers.

[quote name='confoosious']you shut the fuck up.

Once in a while, CAGs look out for other people. The seller appears somewhat shady and the community is warning potential buyers.[/QUOTE]
well if you just look at the sellers rating you can see a lot of his negative feedback is from retarded buyers who cant read.

how is this any worse than the time some OP posted about a group you had to join to receive $29.99 for 12 months of gold for some random 80 people, and like 650 joined that group hoping to get a chance at some wholesale deal?

at least ebay is a legit site, even Buy.com Tigerdirect.com sell through ebay

i dont understand why you guys gotta argue about this deal, if someone out there wants to take a shot (like i did myself) go ahead worry free

end of discussion, MODS close this damn thread.

[quote name='confoosious']Considering raffles are not allowed on ebay, I stand by my statement about a shady seller.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the negative feedback for never shipping an iPhone and for sending damaged product.

bread's done
Back