Xbox Live 12 Month Gold And 1600 Marketplace Points Card

[quote name='XskylineX']Does anyone know where I can get a 12 month gold card and a 1600 points card for a good deal?[/QUOTE]

good luck, there.

[quote name='XskylineX']Does anyone know where I can get a 12 month gold card and a 1600 points card for a good deal?[/quote]

I was wondering this too. Anyone got a good deal in mind for the 1600 Points card?

[quote name='Decker']Do you consider 1600 points for $14.99 + tax at Best Buy with a GGC a good deal? I do.[/quote]

I can use the GGC and a regular gift card together, right? I've never gotten a GGC before, so I don't know the limits/restrictions/etc.

[quote name='Decker']Do you consider 1600 points for $14.99 + tax at Best Buy with a GGC a good deal? I do.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? What's GGC? I'm also looking for a good deal, but the price seems to be set at $19.99+Tax in all B&M and Online stores.

I have a $5 off coupon from my rewards card.

Can I use this with the GGC to get a total of $10 off a purchase of $19.99 or more?

[quote name='brianffrpg']I have a $5 off coupon from my rewards card.

Can I use this with the GGC to get a total of $10 off a purchase of $19.99 or more?[/QUOTE]

yes

I have a deal on the 12-month 360 kit. I have 2 extra ones. PM me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back