Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card $39.99 free shipping

I don't know of any coupons, but I should mention that they do charge sales tax for states they physically operate in: CA, NJ, and TN.

[quote name='devildr1ver']i was checking around and you can get this one for $33 shipped with google checkout @ buy.com[/quote]

Yup, mine is en route.

This is a good deal, however at Buy.com they are selling the 12+1 xbox live subscription for $42.99 with Free Shipping. Checkout with Google Checkout, and its $32.99. Check it out...

Link

[quote name='kipz']You can stack subscriptions, right?[/quote]Within reason. I tried to stack a 12+1 card onto my subscription, which expires in 12/2008, and it wouldn't take. The issue according to the Xbox support rep is that I was trying to stack too much onto my account at once.

NEWEGG still has cards for $39.99 (just not the HALO ones).

I know they had a coupon code for $20 off $100, although it may be dead?

[quote name='violinjjb']This is a good deal, however at Buy.com they are selling the 12+1 xbox live subscription for $42.99 with Free Shipping. Checkout with Google Checkout, and its $32.99. Check it out...

Link[/quote]

I jumped on the buy.com deal a couple days ago. $33 shipped for 13 months is very nice.

[quote name='dastly75']I jumped on the buy.com deal a couple days ago. $33 shipped for 13 months is very nice.[/QUOTE] Bought one @ buy.com as well... 12-month + 1 month and FREE HALO 3 poster for 32.99... free shipping... What a steal! Thanks!

You can only purchase it at $33 once, right?

The additional $10 off was just for trying Google Checkout for the first time, correct?

[quote name='Babobaka']You can only purchase it at $33 once, right?

The additional $10 off was just for trying Google Checkout for the first time, correct?[/QUOTE] That's correct... however, you can create another gmail account and to get another $10 off from google... you can also use same credit card...

[quote name='shrike4242']Within reason. I tried to stack a 12+1 card onto my subscription, which expires in 12/2008, and it wouldn't take. The issue according to the Xbox support rep is that I was trying to stack too much onto my account at once.[/quote]Would it just not accept the code, or did it just not extend your expiration?

[quote name='rhenzhen']That's correct... however, you can create another gmail account and to get another $10 off from google... you can also use same credit card...[/QUOTE]

That's a huge YMMV. Many people have reported not getting the $10 even with a new CC and email. That's why a few of us have asked people to stop posting it like everyone can still use it.

I know this isn't the trade forum, but I have an extra 12 Month Live 360 code I can't use right now. MS won't let me stack any more subscriptions at the moment, so if anyone wants the code e-mailed for $30 or even shipped, PM me. Would also trade for Microsoft Points if anyone stocked up on cheap ones from the CC sale.

I apologize for the wrong forum, but just trying to help out another CAG.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Bought one @ buy.com as well... 12-month + 1 month and FREE HALO 3 poster for 32.99... free shipping... What a steal! Thanks![/quote]

how did you get a halo 3 poster for free?

bread's done
Back