xbox live 12 month gold card for $34.99 at Amazon

Yep, mine shipped...There was no rush, I have a current subscription, but still, feels weird when Amazons slow! I wonder how long this price will last for. It's got all my friends excited. Apparently we all seem to run out of XBL at the same time. Awesome.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']So...you just let them steal like $30-$40 from you??? lol...[/QUOTE]

Well, at the time Best Buy had a special offer, where it was basically only a few bucks for the 12 months XBL. It still sucked, though...they actually replied to my emails MONTHS ago, I never read them, because I was sick of arguing...For all I know, the email says "were so sorry, please take this $30 GC as an apology!" ;p

12 Month GOLD on sale $33.99 ($37.40 w/local 8.75% tax) until 1/21/10 at Costco:
This is a very good deal for retail, and no waiting...
Note: Costco calculates tax on the PRE-SALE price, then applies any discounts.

Also 360 COD MW2 for $45.79 + tax ($8 off)

rr73hx.jpg

Apologize for the blurry ass cell-phone shot.

from what people have said on FW, Costco doesn't charge tax on the XBL card

edit: just went myself and was not charged tax, 33.99 total.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered mine on the 11th and just ran out of gold a day ago, my card comes today from UPS:)...with 2 days shipping $43 isn't bad at all...actually very pleased!

I've been on the fence about picking one up cuz my account doesn't expire till November...still an awesome deal and sweet that it's been up for almost a week now!

[quote name='raiser']12 Month GOLD on sale $33.99 ($37.40 w/local 8.75% tax) until 1/21/10 at Costco:
This is a very good deal for retail, and no waiting...
Note: Costco calculates tax on the PRE-SALE price, then applies any discounts.

Also 360 COD MW2 for $45.79 + tax ($8 off)

rr73hx.jpg

Apologize for the blurry ass cell-phone shot.[/QUOTE]

In Indiana I have not had to pay tax for Xbox Live Gold cards or points when I've purchased. (Haven't purchased at Costco).

bread's done
Back