Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership $40 @ Rakuten

Tried to grab this when it was on sale at the same price before and paid with Paypal just to find that they canceled my order saying there was a problem with the payment even though they already took my money. It was later refunded though.

Tried to grab this when it was on sale at the same price before and paid with Paypal just to find that they canceled my order saying there was a problem with the payment even though they already took my money. It was later refunded though.
had the same issue

the company is legit but a pain in the ass

cancels a lot of orders and was a pain for a week (I've bought from them successfully before)

they forced my hand into opening a paypal dispute after taking my money and cancelling my order and telling me to go deal with paypal

they issued a refund after I opened a dispute after only an hour so they obviously have some issues to work out in regards to orders and refunds

I've decided to no longer shop with them just because of the lack of digital selection and it's not worth a week of hassle to try to get a refund on a cancelled order that should have never gone through to begin with

bread's done
Back