xbox live 12 month kits 24.99

mememe

CAGiversary!
at the clearance section in target, xbox live 12 month kits, with tetris/mech/motp gp demo. picked up 3 of them in the last couple of days. also 3 month kits for 19.99. also had gta double pack for 8 bux.

[quote name='mememe']at the clearance section in target, xbox live 12 month kits, with tetris/mech/motp gp demo. picked up 3 of them in the last couple of days. also 3 month kits for 19.99. also had gta double pack for 8 bux.[/quote]

Did you post this on Gamefaqs?

[quote name='mememe']YEA SOME noob couldnt believe cag, didnt have the deal posted, so i thought i spread the word.[/quote]

Yeah that Bungholeio guy is a real douche bag.

[quote name='otz']Is this YMMV?[/quote]

Probably was still $35 at Target for me just Monday, also, what are people talking about hiding stuff at Target? How is the price going to get marked down if it is hidden? It isn't like there is a percentage off eventually on clearance is there, because since they have new clearance stuff all the time, how would that work?

And also, I've seen some of these with expiration dates, but that may or may not be enforced because I haven't heard complaints about them. I can't believe the old Xbox ones are still around after as long as this has been going on either.

[quote name='turls']Probably was still $35 at Target for me just Monday, also, what are people talking about hiding stuff at Target? How is the price going to get marked down if it is hidden? It isn't like there is a percentage off eventually on clearance is there, because since they have new clearance stuff all the time, how would that work?

And also, I've seen some of these with expiration dates, but that may or may not be enforced because I haven't heard complaints about them. I can't believe the old Xbox ones are still around after as long as this has been going on either.[/QUOTE]

If it's EXPIRED, call 1-800-4-MYXBOX and they will give you another code I would believe. (You have to give them the old code I believe though, or they will just activate the expired one.)

[quote name='minmao']where are you guys from?
I got mine for $17 dollar from target long time ago.[/QUOTE]

You got the Crimson Skies one, those were clearanced awhile back. These are the first and second live kits that they made(the ones that either had a demo, or tetris worlds). I havent seen them in forever at any target, but for some reason they've started to show up again but on clearance.

[quote name='spiderdog']These work for 360?[/QUOTE]
I don't want to sound stupid, but could someone with a 360 make sure this is true.

when does this sale end? I was gonna buy it online but for 35 bucks at amazon, but I might do this instead.

And yea. I havn't tryed it. But many people have told me xbox live kits work on 360.

I went into Target in Framingham, MA today. They had three flavors of Xbox Live 12-month card - the 360 kind scanned as $49, the kit with the headphones scanned as $69, and the garden variety Xbox Live cards came up as $49. Which Targets are people finding these in?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I really hate that question...[/quote]

I hate people that complain and post stuff like this...

[quote name='zoward']I went into Target in Framingham, MA today. They had three flavors of Xbox Live 12-month card - the 360 kind scanned as $49, the kit with the headphones scanned as $69, and the garden variety Xbox Live cards came up as $49. Which Targets are people finding these in?[/quote]

They are probably finding this in big cities where there are 5-12 targets in just a city, like lets say Atlanta, Dallas, etc. If you are like me and live in a city with 100,000 people and there is only 1 target then good luck finding deals like this...

[quote name='M1C13']I don't want to sound stupid, but could someone with a 360 make sure this is true.[/QUOTE]

i just did it tonight. i stacked it onto my previously created account. now my Live account is paid through 8/08!

[quote name='pinoy530']You got the Crimson Skies one, those were clearanced awhile back. These are the first and second live kits that they made(the ones that either had a demo, or tetris worlds). I havent seen them in forever at any target, but for some reason they've started to show up again but on clearance.[/quote]

I did get some crimson ones
but I also got some with PGR2, which I sold to others

[quote name='emblem']when does this sale end? I was gonna buy it online but for 35 bucks at amazon, but I might do this instead.

And yea. I havn't tryed it. But many people have told me xbox live kits work on 360.[/quote]

Yes. it works. you just need to activate it on the original xbox, then transfer the account to 360. And the account will work on both.
I just did that with an very old kit with the tetris game (that is probly the first version), no problem at all. any newer kit should work.

They had the 3 month kit for 19.98 at the Target in Exton, PA on RT. 100. It came with the Headset and Microsoft Arcade and OutRun Demo. I passed. It's back in the electronics section clearance shelf.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Check Sears too. I picked up one of those 12 month kits w/2 games and headset for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else find this Sears deal?

[quote name='otz']Anyone else find this Sears deal?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I did. The Live bundle with Crimson Skies and Headset for $9.99. A few weeks earlier I had bought their other identical kit for $29.99.

I bought a 12 month starter kit for 9.97 at Sears yesterday. The cards were still 50 bux, but the start was only 10 bux... The cards at my Target were still 50 bux. I feel relieved because somebody bought up all the 20 dollars ones at my local TRU...

O yea, I got the last starter at Sears, they only had one... And I bought Metriod Pinball DS for 17 bux... Some decent finds.

360 or original xbox, it's still xbox live either way.

Also you guys are so lucky cause every time these deals happenar at sears/targets I have lived around, they're either sold out for months or they don't mark ANYTHING down.

I did, except they were 2 cents cheaper at $9.97. The lady that was working there was scanning a bunch of stuff to see if she could fing something for her kid (she found Death Jr. for $10) and I was basically able to see all prices that were coming up for what she was ringing. Very good timing I guess.

[quote name='otz']Anyone else find this Sears deal?[/QUOTE]

Nice, might pick one up if Target or Sears still have some. I had an account last year but had to cancel it. Anyone know if Microsoft keeps old Gamertags on file?

[quote name='XCutioner93']Nice, might pick one up if Target or Sears still have some. I had an account last year but had to cancel it. Anyone know if Microsoft keeps old Gamertags on file?[/QUOTE]

They keep them on file, but you can never get it back from what I know.

Hey Dinks,

Scored three 12month Starter Kits at Toys R Us for .01 each. . . it pays to travel to the ghetto. . . .holla atcha boy. . .

no go at whitestone ny either. they had a few old xbox 1 style live cards (yeah i know they work for the 360) but went to the price scanner and it showed 49.99

got battery for xbox wireless controller for $4.75, and got xbox live 12 month starter kit for $24. (Same kit at circuit city scanned as $69.99!! Ridiculous...)

Now all I need is a 360! :lol:

This was all at Target in Northridge, CA off the 118. No more batteries but still some live starter kits.

[quote name='Team Spicoli']Hey Dinks,

Scored three 12month Starter Kits at Toys R Us for .01 each. . . it pays to travel to the ghetto. . . .holla atcha boy. . .[/quote]

You lucky mother fucker!

bread's done
Back