XBOX Live 12 Month Sub $38.99 Buy.com is back

New Google Checkout Customers:
Instantly receive $10 off your first Google
Checkout order! Limit one per customer.
Price with Google Checkout $28.99

:roll:

Honestly, I'm glad I saw the post listed at 28.99 because any higher and I wouldn't have bothered to check. Thanks OP, I only had about a month before I needed to renew and I didn't need to wrestle with Microsoft over another fifty dollars for two months.

My account expires the same day the new Smash Brothers comes out... a choice would have had to be made! Now I get both, sweet!

i just got it for my nephew, 35.78 after shipping, i need it by christmas! still a good deal. thank you!!

I was right at the renew point myself... Thanks for posting this. I tried GCO and it did not work the first time. They emailed me a note saying the credit would be applied to my next Buy.com purchase and with this sale I got to do the Live Card deal.

TY OP. Always looking for the cheapest deals on Xbox Live. I think I have about 8 years worth... hrrmm... maybe I can stop buying them now....

Doh, I just bought a card for full MSRP at Target after checking this a few days ago and seeing the price was jacked back up. I might try price adjusting to Target's ad Sunday if I am motivated enough to schlep over there.

Awesome! I was just asking about this yesterday. Picked up a new one for myself, and forwarded to a friend who was asking me about Live Gold deals. He was foolishly about to buy a 12-month card for full price. :D

Thanks for never giving up! This just made my Christmas!!

Uh...overreactions aside, a sincere thanks. Maybe in 2008, I'll actually play online for more than two total hours.

I tried this yesterday with GCO using a different email, address, and bank card. No dice.

Sad panda.
sadpanda.jpg

When I bought this I still had the 5% off coupon in my cart. I guess I never used it. However, the email confirmation I got later didn't have the 5% discount appllied. I want my dollar and some change back.

bread's done
Back