XBOX Live 12 month subscription $29.99 w/ FREE ship @ newegg

[quote name='Sharkey1337']DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, may have to pick one up despite having plenty of months left on my profile right now. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing ;)

Just renewed my subscription when Amazon had them for $34.99. If Amazon matches this, I might buy another card to stack onto my account.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! I'm running out of Live service in the next month or so and my friend needs a 12 month card as well. Exactly what I needed at the perfect time and price! :D

thanks man my subscription ends in 2 weeks. probably won't redeem it until reach comes out but i won't find a better deal than this most likely

Thanks OP. I need one as my subscription ends in August. Question for the board. If I redeem it now, does it just add on to my account for an additional year or does it start as soon as I redeem it?

[quote name='luckycreature']Thanks OP. I need one as my subscription ends in August. Question for the board. If I redeem it now, does it just add on to my account for an additional year or does it start as soon as I redeem it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can add it now it will register that you added 12 months and will kick in automatically. Just ordered mine, my plan ends in November of this year.

kevinmassacre get's my vote for find of the year so far.....great price....about 2 years ago buy.com sold xbox live subs for about the same price and have not seen a discount like that since....well atleast until your deal......thanks a lot...i'm in for 2....maybe i'll get 2 more later if not sold out.

I'm totally getting this. Why anyone ever pays full price for a 12 month subscription is crazy. There's always going to be a deal like this at least once a year.

agreed. I was sure Xbox would announce the official price drop of XBL this year at e3. seeing as they always run little specials too. Just nothing like this. :)

If I didnt have 2+ years left (bought 3 last year when Amazon had'em for $30) I would get some more, this is the price to stock up at

I was sitting around yesterday looking online for a deal on an XBL subscription since I have the slim system coming and will finally be able to get back on live. Great price.

[quote name='deadandbrok3n']Question.... I have a 3 month activated ATM. Can this STACK with my current subscription or do I have to wait for it to expire ?[/QUOTE]

it stacks, it'll just tack on 12 months to when yours expires

[quote name='Kerig']See: Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Crap, I missed it while at work, Amazon appears to be sold out as well!
All I see is $39.99 with $4.55 shipping from TigerDirect. :bomb: Hope this comes back into stock soon!

Yup, I snoozed and loozed - I have almost a year left right now thru May 2011 but thought at this price I should get at least one - came back this AM and NewEgg is sold out and Amazon is back up to $46.xx. Will have to wait again...

In for 1 at newegg since its back in stock. Thanks OP. I knew it was smart to wait when I saw it for 34.99. Somewhere at somepoint they go to $30 each year. Glad I was able to get one for that price.

bread's done
Back