XBOX LIVE 12 Month w/ Vision Camera

AZPunisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Where can this be had for the least amount of dollars?
Also, does it come in the 12 + 1 month variety?

side question - where can you find ANY quantity of LIVE time for the cheapest prices?

:whistle2:#

amazon.com has it for $65.xx shipped

it is the 12 month, not the 12+1

i just got my pack the other day bc my account was going to expire....great deal considering the year card is $50, the camera is $35 and Robotron: 2085 is $5, + you get 200 pts and Uno (i already had 3800 pts and uno, so those 2 i didn't really need) plus you get a spare headset (i have 3 now for some reason)....but, not bad for $65 when you think about the breakdown

but, what makes it sweet is for every $2500 i spend on my amazon.com credit card, i get a $25 amazon.com gift certificate, so i got my live pack for $40 and change....

but, yea, that's the lowest price i can think of for the vision pack.....

I got 12 months on ebay for $40 last time I renewed. The seller actually sent me an email with the code in it! Totally legitimate.

[quote name='squidhead442']I got 12 months on ebay for $40 last time I renewed. The seller actually sent me an email with the code in it! Totally legitimate.[/QUOTE]

but, you didn't get the vision camera (or any of the extras), which, as it appears, is what the OP is looking for....

i have a Vision Camera and uno arcade code card for 30shipped

bread's done
Back