Xbox LIVE 12 MONTHS

[quote name='Zhanmadao']any deals currently?[/quote]

I just went to Bestbuy and had them pricematch the Xbox 360 Gold Vision pack for $50. All you have to do is have them call toys r us and pull up the price. It doesn't matter if they have it in stock, it doesn't matter if you dont have the ad. Just have them call and match it. It was so easy to do, just took about 5 minutes of run around.

You get 12 months of live, camera, 2 arcade games, headset and 200ms points for the price of a 12+1 card on Buy.com (well almost :p)

I see, I was going to just pricematch something from another store locally with CC (always works) and would be 39.99 but I was just wondering if there's any other deals lower then that currently.

[quote name='Worseley']I just went to Bestbuy and had them pricematch the Xbox 360 Gold Vision pack for $50. All you have to do is have them call toys r us and pull up the price. It doesn't matter if they have it in stock, it doesn't matter if you dont have the ad. Just have them call and match it. It was so easy to do, just took about 5 minutes of run around.

You get 12 months of live, camera, 2 arcade games, headset and 200ms points for the price of a 12+1 card on Buy.com (well almost :p)[/quote]

When did you do this? Recently?

Yes, I did it last Friday. I've known toysrus has had the gold vision packs for 40 bucks but when they said 50 i still thought it was a good deal.

But it really was easy to do, and only takes a little effort. Best Buy doesn't even make them have it in stock to pricematch. They just need proof and the phone call did just fine. Toysrus phone line is a pain though... all computer controlled and takes forever to get a real person

bread's done
Back