Xbox Live 13 Month Gold Card - $32-$35 USD [GFC]

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
xbox-live-12-month-gold-card_LRG.jpg

If you guys are interested in cheap Xbox Live 13 Month Gold Cards, here is all the info you need. Please note that US cards DO work in Canada without any problem. It is only the Xbox Points that do not work in US/Canada interchangeably.

$35.00 USD - http://www.gamesforcanada.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=56

Paypal and Credit Cards with Paypal are accepted. Code Sent within a couple of hours on average (often sooner).

UPDATE: The 10 original Twitter Coupons were all used up. I will be adding more on 07/01/2009 so please follow GamesForCanada on Twitter for the exclusive coupons :) To get it you'll have to visit the GFC Twitter Account here: http://www.twitter.com/gamesforcanada/ **

--------------
If you have any questions, just ask. I'm more than willing to answer them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do direct bank account transfers fall under the credit card-type fees, or are they considered the same as having funds already in an account?

(ie: I have nothing in my Paypal account, but they draw funds immediately from my bank account)

Bank transfers that come from actual bank accounts and not bank debit/credit cards are allowed and treated as "Direct Funds" though they take up to a week or two to clear generally speaking. You are welcome to try :) PM me your Paypal account info and I'll send you a request.

The first item I bought off of goomba I used my bank account funds with a credit card backing it to make it an instant payment to goomba's personal account and it seemed to work just fine.

Yeah it depends. Some banks do it as an instant transfer, but most do it as an "eCheck" which takes around a week or so to clear (10 business days). But yeah, it's worth it to save $2 if you don't need the card any time soon :)

Kgroat, I sent the code to your Email (the one your Paypal is from). Thanks!

TripleQ, thanks! Looks like the instant transfer really is instant. I'm truly impressed ;) I've also left you positive feedback on CAG's iTrader system. Please do the same for me. Thanks!

Yes, things are going quite well since the start of my thread ^_^ Gotta keep up momentum!

Any orders put in after 6:30 PM EST will likely get their codes tomrorow afternoon (gotta go to work now). Thanks guys!

Is this a limited-time offer, or will you always be able to get them at this price? Because if there's a ticking clock on this I might have to jump on it now... even though I still have about 9 months on my account as of now.

[quote name='WillGabriel']Is this a limited-time offer, or will you always be able to get them at this price? Because if there's a ticking clock on this I might have to jump on it now... even though I still have about 9 months on my account as of now.[/quote]
He DID say he has around 20-30 of them left, and now only I think Best Buy USA is selling them at this price to compete with Walmart and Amazon. After this, It'll prob go back up to regular. I'd get em while you still can :)

[quote name='goomba478']Bank transfers that come from actual bank accounts and not bank debit/credit cards are allowed and treated as "Direct Funds" though they take up to a week or two to clear generally speaking. You are welcome to try :) PM me your Paypal account info and I'll send you a request.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks! I know for a fact my bank does it instantly, as I've sent people money that way before, I just wasn't sure how it was treated internally by Paypal.

I don't need a code at this exact moment but I will very soon so I guess I'll PM you when I do and hopefully you still have some!

[quote name='LouisVouistondonn']I posted this on Rfd for U goomba so expect alot of people buying it and on your site[/quote]

Bah, those fuckers would most likely find some way to scam or PM somewhere. I've had so many bad experiences with RFDers and reading their forum that it's hard to give that "community" any sort of good will.

Hey Goomba, I hope the codes are "final sale" or else you might get a bunch of "I didnt git mah code refundlawlawlawl paypal complaint u".

[quote name='LouisVouistondonn']I posted this on Rfd for U goomba so expect alot of people buying it and on your site[/quote]
NONONONONONONONNO!!!!!! BAD HOARDERS!!!!!

I saw your post. Remove the link to CAG. Do not link to CAG on RFD. Also I don't think you should mention the $2 discount as:

A) It makes things more complicated
B) I don't think goomba's technically supposed to do that

[quote name='kathos']Bah, those fuckers would most likely find some way to scam or PM somewhere. I've had so many bad experiences with RFDers and reading their forum that it's hard to give that "community" any sort of good will.

Hey Goomba, I hope the codes are "final sale" or else you might get a bunch of "I didnt git mah code refundlawlawlawl paypal complaint u".[/quote]haha, ya, you have to be careful. Some guy scammed me on ebay for 6 months of live that way. He scammed a whole bunch of other people too actually.

Thanks for the business guys. Technically speaking, I am not marking up the price of the Credit Card transactions, but rather offering a discount for cash transactions (seems like the same thing but the difference is the latter is supposedly allowed) but yes I don't generally advertise that as such outside of CAG. Don't want to lose my Paypal account =P

All codes are definitely final sale (no refunds on codes). I haven't run into any problems yet, but you can bet that if I do I will stop selling them if I think people are abusing my system. So far people have been great.

And yes, this is a somewhat limited offer. Once these cards are gone, I may order more if they are still available for cheap, but I'm not sure they will be. Rumor is that $30 may be the new price of the cards eventually but I think it's more Microsoft and stores seeing how many they can sell to test the waters of a lower price Live. Servers cost money so I can't imagine they'd discount it too much more in the future. Thanks guys!

Code sent firehawk12. Don't ask me why I'm still up =O I've been up for almost 24 hours now...just got home from work if you would believe it. Please put positive feedback for me on CAG ^_^

Well, I just can't sleep. I was supposed to go to something tomorrow morning, but that ain't happening now. :p

How do I leave feedback?

Thanks Goomba - nice and easy purchase. Seems since I just opened this account, I'm unable to provide you feedback until 30 days from now. I will provide it then.

You're very welcome nonrandomhero! Thanks for your business :) If you guys sent me a PM in the last 24 hours, my box got filled (as it often does). If you didn't hear back from me send me another PM or Email me at [email protected]. THANKS!

Thank you so much for this, Goomba! Got my code & it worked just fine! This is such a great service you provide for us. Much cheaper than buying the card in a store up here, and I got my code the same day I sent my payment! Thanks again!

Edit: Left you positive feedback on your iTrader page, too. :)

UPDATE ONLY 4 CARDS LEFT. Once this initial batch is gone, I will not be able to offer them any longer at this price. Yes, Best Buy does have them in stock at some stores but most around here do not and they don't ship from their website either for this product. Not to mention there is 6% sales tax in my state which would add another $2-$3 for the cards regardless. Again, these are almost gone...

Just so you guys know, my web server that hosts my Email is down at the moment. If you put any orders in, just wait until I can recover the server (should be less than 24 hours). We are working on it :) Your orders will be saved online so no worry. You will get your items. For digital items like the Xbox Cards you should receive by tomorrow morning. THANKS!

I am also looking to buy one Goomba just so you should know. I am not in a rush. I'm not planning on using the card till may anyways ;). Hopefully you get some more.:applause: Keep up the great work your doing.

These are back in stock. The Twitter coupon is only good for the first ten people that use it. Coupon expires on 7/31/2009 or first ten uses, whichever comes first. Thanks guys!

There are no expiration dates that I am aware of. You can add the 12 months to your account at any time and it will tack them onto whatever you have remaining (if you're a current Xbox Live Gold subscriber). If you are a new member then you will have the 12 months from the time you activate the card code :) Simple as that. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks TigerToa and others. I will be sending your code within the next hour to the Email address you put into your GFC profile.

** UPDATE **

3 of the 10 Twitter Coupons have been redeemed. Get yours and use it before they're gone ^_^ Thanks!

Just so you know guys, 8 of the 10 Twitter coupons have been redeemed. I am getting more cards in the next few days so if you buy now you'll be locked in with the discount ^_^ Don't miss out!

Thanks eday and Sousanator. I should have your codes to you tomorrow ^_^ Keep an eye out for them. I will send them to your Email that you signed up with on GFC. I'll be sure to add some positive feedback for you on CAG as well. Please do the same for me when you redeem the codes :)

bread's done
Back