Xbox Live 13 Month Gold Card - $32-$35 USD [GFC]

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
xbox-live-12-month-gold-card_LRG.jpg

If you guys are interested in cheap Xbox Live 13 Month Gold Cards, here is all the info you need. Please note that US cards DO work in Canada without any problem. It is only the Xbox Points that do not work in US/Canada interchangeably.

$35.00 USD - http://www.gamesforcanada.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=56

Paypal and Credit Cards with Paypal are accepted. Code Sent within a couple of hours on average (often sooner).

UPDATE: The 10 original Twitter Coupons were all used up. I will be adding more on 07/01/2009 so please follow GamesForCanada on Twitter for the exclusive coupons :) To get it you'll have to visit the GFC Twitter Account here: http://www.twitter.com/gamesforcanada/ **

--------------
If you have any questions, just ask. I'm more than willing to answer them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
buzzyon, yes you can just use my site directly if they show up in stock. I will send it to your Email that you use to sign up with my service. Thanks!

All cards have been sent out now. Please leave positive feedback for me on CAG and I will return the favor. I am getting a few more cards today and will be offering a few more up with the discount from Twitter. Coupon will be posted sometime in the afternoon on 07/01/2009 so keep an eye out if you haven't used a coupon yet :) Thanks!

=JJ=

Thanks Goomba. This is a great deal. I ordered my card last night and it was in me inbox by the time I got up. Although I was too late for the first Twitter coupon and too early for the second. Oh well still a great price!

I just bought 1 so I guess there's only 2 codes left now. :D Thanks for the great price Goomba. :applause:
edit - and I already got my code! very nice thanks again

Yup, thanks Buzzyon! I sent out your code. I'm going to go leave feedback for you now.

Only 2 Twitter codes left. Once they're gone, they're GONE!

Geez, I can't figure out how to leave feedback??
edit - I knew I'd find it after I posted that :) I'll leave feedback now

bread's done
Back