Xbox Live 13 Month Subscription Card $38.99 at Buy.com

My sub doesn't expire until January, but since the GCO offer expires soon I figured I'd better take advantage while I could. Thanks OP, $32 for a year of XBL is a great deal.

The only downside was the tax. Stupid New York. I wonder if I'll get a refund when that new Internet tax law is eventually ruled unconstitutional.

[quote name='trax']My sub doesn't expire until January, but since the GCO offer expires soon I figured I'd better take advantage while I could. Thanks OP, $32 for a year of XBL is a great deal.

The only downside was the tax. Stupid New York. I wonder if I'll get a refund when that new Internet tax law is eventually ruled unconstitutional.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to select free shipping.

[quote name='trax']My sub doesn't expire until January, but since the GCO offer expires soon I figured I'd better take advantage while I could. Thanks OP, $32 for a year of XBL is a great deal.

The only downside was the tax. Stupid New York. I wonder if I'll get a refund when that new Internet tax law is eventually ruled unconstitutional.[/quote]

Good luck with that, Washington doesn't care about the Constitution or the internet.

Still, isn't a year of XBL like $50 or $60? I may have to pick this up especially since the Credit Card I use for my current account will not be able to renew next year since it expires soon and I don't feel like changing information yet. Thanks OP.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Thanks much OP! I created a new GMail account so that I could use the GCO $10 off thing again. Great price![/quote]

What's a GCO $10 off? That may push this deal over the top for me then.

Also, can I hold on to this for about a year since my account just renewed? I don't think these cards have expiration dates, but I want to be sure before buying.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']What's a GCO $10 off? That may push this deal over the top for me then.

Also, can I hold on to this for about a year since my account just renewed? I don't think these cards have expiration dates, but I want to be sure before buying.[/QUOTE]

You can just tack this on to your current membership and it will add 12 months to it.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Good luck with that, Washington doesn't care about the Constitution or the internet.[/quote]

Yeah, I know :cry:

Amazon and Overstock have filed suit, so who knows, maybe we'll get lucky. Doubtful, but I can dream.

At any rate, I am keeping a running tab of how much tax I'm being charged from sites that should not have to charge it and will find ways to recoup that somehow. :lol:

[quote name='ZForce915']You can just tack this on to your current membership and it will add 12 months to it.[/quote]

Cool, I'll probably pick one up then.

And trax, that's a good idea I'll start doing that as well.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']What's a GCO $10 off? That may push this deal over the top for me then.

Also, can I hold on to this for about a year since my account just renewed? I don't think these cards have expiration dates, but I want to be sure before buying.[/quote]
Google Check Out. The first time you use it, you get a $10 discount from your order. Look at the button below the Buy button on the page. All you need is a GMail account I believe.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Google Check Out. The first time you use it, you get a $10 discount from your order. Look at the button below the Buy button on the page. All you need is a GMail account I believe.[/quote]

Cool, thanks a lot. At $30 this is a steal, especially since it just adds an extra 13 months to what I currently have. I should be set for a while now then.

In for one - upgrading from 3-5 business day shipping to 2 business days only cost $1. Pretty nice - comes out to $2.65 per month for Gold.

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Sweet find, thanks!

GCO doesn't work with this item when I try it.[/quote]

Is it because of the coupon? Someone else said it worked for them but they didn't mention using the coupon.

I signed up for a GCO, and when I go to purchase it from Buy.com, it say's my current payment method is not valid. I have a debit card, do they not allow those?

[quote name='Riyonuk']I signed up for a GCO, and when I go to purchase it from Buy.com, it say's my current payment method is not valid. I have a debit card, do they not allow those?[/quote]

I don't think the debit card is the issue for you. I just used mine moments ago with google check out for this deal and it worked fine.

Wow great deal on this! Thanks OP! I'm still not sure if I'm gonna use the card I bought or give it as a gift to my newly xbox live addicted friend.

[quote name='miqspot']I don't think the debit card is the issue for you. I just used mine moments ago with google check out for this deal and it worked fine.[/quote]

What kind? I've got a VISA from Well's Fargo.

Thanks OP!! I've been waiting for Buy.com to drop the price down to $38 like they have done so in the past. In for $28!!

Thanks miqspot, for the heads-up. I just purchased another year of paying to pretend like I'm finally going to go online and immerse myself into that Warg Pit of jackassery and adolescent-mindedness.

EDIT: And here comes someone from my "Ignore" list to say "Gee, you should feel right at home".

Damn, my account JUST updated by itself last Saturday (right before I put in the 1 month from GTA IV). This is a good price and I'll probably need to jump on this to take me to July of '010.

Thanks a lot OP! Got this for $28.99.

GCO doesn't work when you use the 5% coupon, so if you've got a choice, GCO saves more than the 5%.

Awesome, thanks! Just got a 360 and was looking for a deal for this...got it for $28.99.

It is kinda annoying to create new gmail accounts again and again...but its worth it!

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but aren't they also having a promo going on right now where if you buy a 12 month subscription, you get the XBLA game Heavy Weapon for free? That on top of the already low price makes it an even better purchase (if so).

My subscription expires next month so this couldn't have come at a better time. Now I'm set for 13..no 14 months since I still got the 1 month trial that came with GTA IV.

bread's done
Back