Xbox Live 3 Month $14.99

[quote name='hellbringer333']Do they email the code or mail the card[/QUOTE]
If you buy a card, they ship the card. If you get an online code, there's a section of Amazon's website for your online purchases and the code is posted there.

You'd be better off getting a one year subscription, though.

If you buy the card the mail the card. If you buy the code they email the code.

The year card is $43. Why you would spend $15 on 3 months ($5 a month) instead of $43 for 12 months ($3.50 a month) is beyond me.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']$60 a year. ty op great deal![/QUOTE]

The 3 month plan is 24.99 though. Some people don't need to buy a year because of differing circumstances. For example, I leave in August for training to the Army, so I don't need to buy a year, i can only buy 3 months or so.

[quote name='Microshock']The 3 month plan is 24.99 though. Some people don't need to buy a year because of differing circumstances. For example, I leave in August for training to the Army, so I don't need to buy a year, i can only buy 3 months or so.[/QUOTE]

Well i guess that makes sense.

[quote name='Microshock']The 3 month plan is 24.99 though. Some people don't need to buy a year because of differing circumstances. For example, I leave in August for training to the Army, so I don't need to buy a year, i can only buy 3 months or so.[/QUOTE]

You should get it free then

There is a Dashboard deal where its 50% off 3 months. I think it was 12.50 plus tax tho and you have to put in ur card.

3 Months is good for kids during summer time when parents might not want the temptation of online gaming during school year.

[quote name='K_G']3 Months is good for kids during summer time when parents might not want the temptation of online gaming during school year.[/QUOTE]

Or college kids with the fore sense to know they have no self control ha.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']You should get it free then[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks :) But I have Xbox Live till November and will renew whenever I get the chance to play something.

While a one year subscription for the $30-$40 we occasionally see here on CAG is the better deal, $15 for a 3-month subscription is a great deal for a 3-month card. Don't talk it down.

I believe they are pricematching Target. I was there earlier this week and saw 3-month cards for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little off topic, but if you're not in it already, I'd recommend joining Bing rewards. It's a little slow to earn points, but not too much of a pain and they offer 1 month gold subscriptions now.

bread's done
Back