Xbox Live 3 month 7.99 UPDATE & Not Sold Out

thenuke1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you go to a best buy and see that all the 3 month cards are gone look around the store and check if there is a huge tablet like device that you can search items...

look up Xbox live , hit search, click on the 3 month live card and select print code.

The receipt will come up as 24.99, Take it to a cashier and the price will be deducted to 7.99.

they will email you the code !

got 4 this way !

Curious, but don't they charge Sales Tax for these, even if they'll just email the codes?

I got the COD Elite Membership and GOW3 Season Pass from BBY and was charged Sales Tax on both for codes to be emailed/printed on receipt.

At mine, all you had to do was go up to the checkout and tell them you wanted to buy some. They'll get a little info and then when you buy it, then print it on the receipt.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']At mine, all you had to do was go up to the checkout and tell them you wanted to buy some. They'll get a little info and then when you buy it, then print it on the receipt.[/QUOTE]

had no idea you could this... what info do they need to obtain?

[quote name='teknomedic']had no idea you could this... what info do they need to obtain?[/QUOTE]

Like your name and address...oh and your email address so they can send you an additional email with the code, if you like misplace it or something.

Just came back from two bestbuys and found a few good stuff after lunch time.

First Bestbuy:

There are still a lot of people and the parking lot is full. There are tons of Gears, BF3, Ass Creed, and other advertised titles except Uncharted 3. I bought Gears triple pack, Uncharted 3, and Dirt 3 for Xbox. I couldn't find any 3 month live physical card at the gaming section. But I did find two at the register area with a lot of itune&kindle cards. I checked out at gaming register and asked about the 3 month live card. The guy who already knew me well through trade-in told me he can just scan a ticket and the 3 month code will printed on the receipt as well as emailing to me. This is very similar to the Battlefield 3 DLC release.

Second Bestbuy:

Still a lot of games. But I did found a lot Kinect Sport 3 Month live card which is also 8 bucks. Grab a few and I should be good for another two years.

Now I don't need to click the ing lightning deal and Amazon suck very bad this year.

The normal 3 month physical card sku 1272086

The printed out 3 month code sku 1419569

The Kinect Sport 3 month physical card sku 3677115

So a years worth of live is $32 + tax. Good deal for those that didn't get the $35 for a year on Amazon with the MW3 purchase a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Gamepolice']Is this a BF only sale or is it this whole weekend?[/QUOTE]

i know its still going on right now. I have 5 bucks in shopkick best buy credit so ill pick up 1 more for 9 months worth

Best Buy is a madhouse today! Circled the parking lot and just parked at a different shopping center and walked. Got 7 xbox live cards and waited over an hour in line. No uncharted 3 but plenty of Gears and Ass. Creed.

[quote name='foreinter']The normal 3 month physical card sku 1272086

The printed out 3 month code sku 1419569

The Kinect Sport 3 month physical card sku 3677115[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

CURRENT SILVER MEMBERS: FYI THIS WEEKEND, THROUGH THE 27TH IS FREE GOLD. HOLD OFF ON REDEMPTION.

[quote name='sadunk']Best Buy is a madhouse today! Circled the parking lot and just parked at a different shopping center and walked. Got 7 xbox live cards and waited over an hour in line. No uncharted 3 but plenty of Gears and Ass. Creed.[/QUOTE]

Did you check the regular PS3 game section? My store put all those advertised games in the basket on the table and I couldn't find it there but did find one at the regular game section.

just checked the ad ... and this is what it says regarding time frame of deal

Offer and Valid Dates may vary online and in store

could be all weekend

I'm tempted since I'll need a subscription soon, but I really don't want to go back to Best Buy for awhile after being there for seven hours yesterday. If the new video services were definitely launching with the new dashboard I'd pounce on this.

Well my instore pickup for BF3 is ready but I don't want to go back out if I have to so I hope it is this whole weakend

This deal is YMMV on if your store knows what's going on. Supposedly, Best buy is not supposed to be selling Any more 3 month cards (Physical Cards) than they have on hand because of an agreement with microsoft. But the Kiosk codes work for the deal but are not supposed to under the laws of microsoft/Best Buy deal. The kiosk gets the codes from a generator in the computer. This is what a manager told me. One store I visited had taken out there receipt paper from the kiosk to prevent people from printing out that sku. I went to another store and was able to get a bunch. So just depends on if the store knows the policy....or this first manager was just making :censored: UP.

[quote name='omkoermac']This deal is YMMV on if your store knows what's going on. Supposedly, Best buy is not supposed to be selling Any more 3 month cards (Physical Cards) than they have on hand because of an agreement with microsoft. But the Kiosk codes work for the deal but are not supposed to under the laws of microsoft/Best Buy deal. The kiosk gets the codes from a generator in the computer. This is what a manager told me. One store I visited had taken out there receipt paper from the kiosk to prevent people from printing out that sku. I went to another store and was able to get a bunch. So just depends on if the store knows the policy....or this first manager was just making :censored: UP.[/QUOTE]

best buy must be screwing up big time then.

When i printed out my codes the reciept said 24.99. Register scan brought it automatically down to 7.99 without any adjustment from the cashier ...

My BB had the gamer reps handing out photocopies sheets with a barcode on it. They told everyone to just tell the cashier how many they wanted.

Just as a heads up Target is selling the ones they have for $10.00 even and they have lots of them because 2 targets I was at both had them still marked $24.99 so idiots are getting them price checked.

No go at Best Buy now. Someone called my store and they called corporate and now they updated the machines so that it is not listed at all. Your store may have it still but they are rolling this out so that nobody can get it. I wanted it badly too. My Target is out too so next up is Amazon at around $12

also ... when i was checking out the cashier had a few on the counter... just a heads up ... technically if its still posted on the site as 7.99 you can still get the deal by price matching the site

[quote name='teknomedic']The digital sku still works at the register for me.... I just bought 12, lmao... Rochester MN north bb 1000am[/QUOTE]

Oh really sir. I live in kasson so I might have to jump on that myself.

Couldn't find it on the kiosk. Store employee told me it was likely that the sale was pulled overnight.

Its pulled from the kiosks, But if you find a nice cashier, just have them enter the digital sku from the first page and it will auto-load the card info on the register at $7.99. This should work until they correct the register side of things.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Oh really sir. I live in kasson so I might have to jump on that myself.[/QUOTE]

Id go soon and good luck... I had a male cashier that simply entered the code no questions to me or manager so I probably lucked out.

Grabbed 4 last night. Thanks OP!

Now if I enter all these codes at once, they'll stack up to give me a year's long membership, right?

[quote name='TheodorusMajorus']Grabbed 4 last night. Thanks OP!

Now if I enter all these codes at once, they'll stack up to give me a year's long membership, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Got to best buy at about 1230am on Friday surprised that that they still had the whole rack full lol so grabbed the while stack of 32 cards. My luck the line to pay put me in position of being right next to the rack of cards and everyone kept bugging me for the hour i was in front of them to give them one or two, nobody have me the $8-$10 bucks I was asking them for so I just bough them all

[quote name='thegame956']Got to best buy at about 1230am on Friday surprised that that they still had the whole rack full lol so grabbed the while stack of 32 cards. My luck the line to pay put me in position of being right next to the rack of cards and everyone kept bugging me for the hour i was in front of them to give them one or two, nobody have me the $8-$10 bucks I was asking them for so I just bough them all[/QUOTE]

Well if you are gonna buy the whole rack be prepared for people to bug ya....small price to pay for 32 cards.

[quote name='thegame956']Got to best buy at about 1230am on Friday surprised that that they still had the whole rack full lol so grabbed the while stack of 32 cards. My luck the line to pay put me in position of being right next to the rack of cards and everyone kept bugging me for the hour i was in front of them to give them one or two, nobody gave me the $8-$10 bucks I was asking them for so I just bough them all[/QUOTE]

Wait, you were trying to sell them for 8-10 before even paying for them? Pretty ballsy trying to sell black friday sale items before purchasing, it's a good way to get stabbed by the crazies... or removed from the store for solicitation or being considered a dealer... either or

Then again, 16-18$ ea. isn't really a deal, since most places had them for 12.99... so unsurprising they didn't want them.

[quote name='thegame956']Got to best buy at about 1230am on Friday surprised that that they still had the whole rack full lol so grabbed the while stack of 32 cards. My luck the line to pay put me in position of being right next to the rack of cards and everyone kept bugging me for the hour i was in front of them to give them one or two, nobody have me the $8-$10 bucks I was asking them for so I just bough them all[/QUOTE]

:applause:What a loser. And to make it better you brag about making money this way on the internet

bread's done
Back