Xbox LIVE 3-Month Gold Membership $14.99 @ Microsoft Store

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
The Microsoft store has 3 month gold cards on sale for $14.99. Sorry for link as I'm on an iPhone atm.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Xbox-LIVE-3-Month-Gold-Card/productID.249810000?WT.mc_id=Social_MSStore_FB

Here is the link!

You can even choose to ship it or download it, so that is pretty nice. It doesn't do much in terms of a "discount", since if you bought four of the cards it would be around $60 but for those who want smaller portions I guess this is fine.

[quote name='Newl']YMMV I have an offer for 2 months for $2 on dashboard.[/QUOTE]

requires cc and auto renewal at standard rate after 2 months is over.

also, the 14.99 deal is on sale at gamestop site as well

[quote name='technicalstylez']requires cc and auto renewal at standard rate after 2 months is over.

also, the 14.99 deal is on sale at gamestop site as well[/QUOTE]

Auto-renewal can EASILY be switched off now at Xbox.com -- I've done it twice now for both the $1/1-month and currently the $2/2-month.

:D = $3 / 3-months

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Auto-renewal can EASILY be switched off now at Xbox.com -- I've done it twice now for both the $1/1-month and currently the $2/2-month.

:D = $3 / 3-months[/QUOTE]

QFT. If you have the know-how to avoid Moneysoft's auto-renewal scam you can take advantage of a lot of months for a dollar or other cheaper price. Just don't forget to turn it off, otherwise you let M$ win!

You can usually get a full year for 30-35$

Not really sure why someone would pay 15$ for 3 months, certainly not a CAG

bread's done
Back