Xbox Live 3-month Gold Membership $14.99 on BestBuy.com

or you could throw all your spare change into a change jar to come up with the extra $40 dollars by october/november.

there was a better price on this yesterday for 12.50.

1 months and 3 months are usually rip offs anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400234044583

You gotta visit this site more often, son. Even if you don't need the chat pad and headset, my point is that there are many deals when you can get a year of Gold for well under $60. Just keep an eye out here.

Wait, that thing retails for $24.99? Sweet Jesus.

Another way to get around this is you really can't afford a year at that price: Xbox Live Family Plan. 4 accounts, $99.99 a year. Find 3 friends and split it. $25 for a year.

[quote name='Rodster']It's $12.50 on the XBL dashboard. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Just know that purchasing thru the dashboard will set your account up for auto-renewal ($9.99/mo.) and you need to deal with MS Customer Service by phone to have it shut-off.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Not too bad of a deal. I can get this for $9.99 with my $5 birthday certificate Best Buy sent me :)[/QUOTE]

its the equivalent of $60 a year for 12 months....most places sell it for $45-50

[quote name='bigredvan14']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400234044583

You gotta visit this site more often, son. Even if you don't need the chat pad and headset, my point is that there are many deals when you can get a year of Gold for well under $60. Just keep an eye out here.

Wait, that thing retails for $24.99? Sweet Jesus.

Another way to get around this is you really can't afford a year at that price: Xbox Live Family Plan. 4 accounts, $99.99 a year. Find 3 friends and split it. $25 for a year.[/QUOTE]

True, best deal I ever got was in late 2009, I got a 12+1 month card off eBay for $23.99, so roughly $1.85 per month. Ever since then I find it hard to buy any LIVE time until I can find it around that price. Cheapest I ever see though is usually around $35 on sale on Amazon.

Since then I just try to find good deals on month/3-month cards. When that expired I set up a new GT and got the free 1 month, then bought a 3-month shortly after for just under $10...think it was $9 or $9.50. Then after that got another 3-month for around the same price, and then for June 11th - August 11th I got a deal off XBL that was 2 months for $2.

Don't know if I'll renew now, wish I hadn't missed out on the eBay deal. Saw it posted here but hadn't been paid yet so didn't have the money to buy it and it was sold-out by the time I got paid. Oh well, I'll wait for the next deal. Hopefully Amazon will have a ~$35 soon. $12.50 for 3 months on XBL isn't good enough for me, the amount I play...not to mention I don't wanna go through the hassle of calling Xbox Support to cancel auto-renew @ $9.99/month.

[quote name='ferrari91169']True, best deal I ever got was in late 2009, I got a 12+1 month card off eBay for $23.99, so roughly $1.85 per month. Ever since then I find it hard to buy any LIVE time until I can find it around that price. Cheapest I ever see though is usually around $35 on sale on Amazon.

Since then I just try to find good deals on month/3-month cards. When that expired I set up a new GT and got the free 1 month, then bought a 3-month shortly after for just under $10...think it was $9 or $9.50. Then after that got another 3-month for around the same price, and then for June 11th - August 11th I got a deal off XBL that was 2 months for $2.

Don't know if I'll renew now, wish I hadn't missed out on the eBay deal. Saw it posted here but hadn't been paid yet so didn't have the money to buy it and it was sold-out by the time I got paid. Oh well, I'll wait for the next deal. Hopefully Amazon will have a ~$35 soon. $12.50 for 3 months on XBL isn't good enough for me, the amount I play...not to mention I don't wanna go through the hassle of calling Xbox Support to cancel auto-renew @ $9.99/month.[/QUOTE]

I got a 12+1 month card from toys r us last year for $12.

[quote name='bravesfan25']I got a 12+1 month card from toys r us last year for $12.[/QUOTE]

Nice, wish I had known about that...at that price I would've gotten 2 or 3 if I could. I kicked myself for not getting 2 of them when they were $23.99 on eBay but I got over it.

I understand paying $15 for 3-months is not the best deal, but I cannot afford even $45 right now for a year. For me and im sure other like me, buying a 3month card to hold you over until you can afford a year is a good deal.

[quote name='Rodster']It's $12.50 on the XBL dashboard. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I saw this yesterday but now its just advertising this deal :cry:

Here's a link to get you free shipping on all entertainment products: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

Just search for the 3 month membership after using the free shipping link posted above and you'll get free shipping on the XBL time.;)

OR

You could go to Sears and try to find one of the XBL 60gbHDD starter kits as that has a 3 month card in it, meaning you then get a 60gb old style 360 hdd and a headset for $5 total.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Here's a link to get you free shipping on all entertainment products: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

Just search for the 3 month membership after using the free shipping link posted above and you'll get free shipping on the XBL time.;)

OR

You could go to Sears and try to find one of the XBL 60gbHDD starter kits as that has a 3 month card in it, meaning you then get a 60gb old style 360 hdd and a headset for $5 total.[/QUOTE]

i get free shipping anyways from shoprunner but how did you find this? remembering the link is gonna be lame when im not at home.

[quote name='karyadi']i get free shipping anyways from shoprunner but how did you find this? remembering the link is gonna be lame when im not at home.[/QUOTE]
Someone on CAG found it a while ago and I put it in my favorite places on my computer. But if you're not at home, you could always just copy/paste the page into an email to yourself.;) That's what I've done when I wanted to keep a record of webpages I have had on my favorite places in the event my hard drive on my pc failed.

Seriously? paying $5 per month is NOT A GOOD deal. There are almost always deals to be had on xbox live for a full year between $30-40 (which is only about $2.50-$3.33 per month). Paying double is not smart, just save your money up and wait for a better deal to come along, especially when you don't even plan to use the card until november.

[quote name='jdb230']Seriously? paying $5 per month is NOT A GOOD deal. There are almost always deals to be had on xbox live for a full year between $30-40 (which is only about $2.50-$3.33 per month). Paying double is not smart, just save your money up and wait for a better deal to come along, especially when you don't even plan to use the card until november.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get 5 month for $5 a while back with the deal posted on here, so I'm set until Dec 2012

bread's done
Back