Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Point Cards Trade $40 PayPal *CAG Newbie here trusted Ebay

gmdiaz80

CAG Veteran
Hello gang,

I've been registered with CAG for a two years now and love this site but always considered myself a lurker. I have several xbox live point cards for sale if anyone is interested. I bought a bunch of them when Micro Center had that sale sometime way back when and now need the cash for school and cheap food. I'm new to this whole thing so I can understand most people who would be weary but hey, you got to start somewhere and I'm from NY so I know first hand. I accept paypal and I'm even a trusted 100% positive feedback seller on Ebay. It may be unorthodox but I need the cash after purchasing so many unused cards. I'm selling on Ebay for $43 but can sell to anyone here for $40. PM me if your interested and like cheap points and want to help a brother out (not black, just sayin')

P.S. These cards are legit and I can not only Email you the code but the back of the card with the code as well.

Here is my ebay auction not to bid but so you can see that this is legitimate.

HTML:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220698071352&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks for looking now who's gonna be the first guinea pig? JK

have 30 in paypal and how many do u have and are you pm the codes first

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I remember these, thank God I was able to get one for $20 at MC.[/QUOTE]

why did you only get one at 20 i wood of bought them all up

Wow you made a "killing" selling the free Mass Effect 2 DLC exclusive to everybody OP >_>

And I did ask if there were any left, the 4000's were gone and someone earlier didn't notice the 4000 pt card as they hoarded all of the $13 1600 pt cards

Wow OP, you sure made a "killing" selling links to the free ME2 DLC (exclusive to everybody) >_>

bread's done
Back