xbox live 4000 points card, $39.99 amazon.com ($10 off)

[quote name='ItzWang']Thanks Man also to the CAG community what does YMVM something like that mean sry if misspelled and same with OP[/QUOTE]

YMMV (Your mileage may vary), meaning your result may not be the same as others; you may have luck or not.

Cool thanks OP. Had a ten dollar credit due to some lousy material handling courtesy of the shitty USPS, so knocking it down to 29.99 is too good to pass up. Can't wait to use it for the new Borderlands Expansion, Mega Man 10, and maybe Misadventures of PJ Winterbottom.

[quote name='kapkorn']Damn I JUST bought one at 44.99 about 3 hours ago, already shipped lol.[/QUOTE]

If it was from amazon, e-mail them for a price match. They'll give you credit

Nice, I have $30 in video game credit to burn at Amazon. I've been waiting for something on sale to blow it on and this is perfect.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']does anyone know if you can use xbox live points to purchase game on demand like mass effect?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can.

Ummm...$35 and free ship at newegg. Just thought I'd toss that out there.

***EDIT*** Oops... thought you guys were talkin' about the 12-month cards. I'm gonna go crawl under a rock now...

Great.. bought it through Amazon before I saw the posts on Newegg.

Oh well, guess I need to get one from Newegg also.

Thanks!

Guys, Guys... I corrected my earlier post. Sorry for the hysteria. I thought were were talking about the 12-month cards. Because I am an idiot.

[quote name='tortamus']Guys, Guys... I corrected my earlier post. Sorry for the hysteria. I thought were were talking about the 12-month cards. Because I am an idiot.[/QUOTE]

No worries, Toramus.. it happens.. :)

I really hope this deal holds up until bad company 2 releases, was going to use the $20 in credit on god of war 3, but a 4000 pts card for $19.99 wit my $20 video game credit would make my xbox very happy..

Awesome, I've been looking to put my $10 straggling videogame credit to good use. $30 for $50 worth of points works out well enough. With this and two 1600 point Zune cards from the earlier deal, I should be set for a loooong time. Now if only Amazon would sell PSN cards...

[quote name='dapunisure']I really hope this deal holds up until bad company 2 releases, was going to use the $20 in credit on god of war 3, but a 4000 pts card for $19.99 wit my $20 video game credit would make my xbox very happy..[/QUOTE]

I'd be very surprised if this made it past tomorrow.

Thanks OP. As others have already said, it's like getting 20% off anything on Xbox Live + for the weekly sales this will go even further!

[quote name='dapunisure']I really hope this deal holds up until bad company 2 releases, was going to use the $20 in credit on god of war 3, but a 4000 pts card for $19.99 wit my $20 video game credit would make my xbox very happy..[/QUOTE]Well same here, but like people said it probably won't last. I won't end up getting this then as I have to use the credit.

I stocked up on the Zune Space Dollars the last time these were on sale... I don't need any more space dollars, but I can't help but be tempted by this latest offer... (even though the last one was a little bit better)

ugh i bit a few weeks ago when it was 45. between that and the points my gf gave me for vday, i have nearly 10000 points.... i think i can wait before i buy more.

Man, had I known about this I wouldn't have bought the same 4000pts card from BB today. I used a $25 gift card so I only paid $25 but had I known I would have bought the points instead from amazon and gone with a 12-mo XBL extension from BB seeing's how mine runs out next month.

Although since the 12month card from Amazon is also $40, I guess it works out the same either way.

Totally in for one. I've been meaning to hit up the $1 per hundred points for a while now. I would've saved so much if I had two of these cards months ago!

I don't have a use for so many points right now, but I was going to order a 1600 points card with my 10$ amazon credit.

Pay 20 bucks more for 2400 more points....gotta do it.

bread's done
Back