xbox live 48 hour codes CLOSED

nonrandomhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
yeah i have 4 of these, dont really care for them, as far as i know they can be added to existing accounts but i have not tested this, im not sure if these are good in canada only or not but i am willing to give 4 away to 4 different people,

in order to get these for free just post a funny pic of a monkey and pm me telling me youve done it, the first 10 people to submit a pic, i will pic the top 4

*sorry to clear this up its 48 hour codes for xbox live

entrants so far:

1.hhhdx4
2.Gilligan
3.sonicfreak5
4.Fusion
5.djkunai
6.tivo

well there hast been 10 entrants yet but the laxk of iterest has made me choose to close a bit early, i just wanna throw thes cards away, so the winners will be PMed

im inz

monkey3.jpg

[quote name='shaneatlh']Here is a free 48 hour code. Whoever uses it just say thanks
rkr2fw6wxvkkhrqphdfd479tw
laterz
-Shane[/quote]
someone else got it

[quote name='OzCatter'] I got one, first to PM me gets it[/quote]
got it. thanks

i have 5 of them...first 5 to pm me get them...i will repost on here when they are gone. of course i may not get to all the pm's immediatly, but i have no need for these codes

all out, hope everyone enjoys

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i have 5 of them...first 5 to pm me get them...i will repost on here when they are gone. of course i may not get to all the pm's immediatly, but i have no need for these codes[/quote]

so lets see some funny monkeys

I don't want the codes, but just fyi, they only work for a new account. That means you can't extend a current account, and there are a few restrictions on them also. You can only play online multiplayer, you don't get any of the other features of Gold. Still good for free though and I'm not trying to downgrade this or anything, just trying to put some more info out there.

Noah

bread's done
Back