xbox live account on ebay, only $15K!!!

Why would anyone want that? No point in having a high ranking or whatever, if you didn't even earn it. Not much for bragging rights.

He didn't even earn most of that experience. I looked up the account on Bungie.net.

Check his social stats: 6199 games, 95 kills, 19587 deaths, for a 0.00 K/D ratio.

He's one of those assholes who joins games and sits there in hopes that his team can win without him. That, or he's playing rigged matches with buddies he knows.

No matter what that idiot is just spending money for nothing. (I mean the seller), those buyer fees will still come out of his account unless he cancels all bids, but the posting fees will still have to be paid.
What a Maroon . :bouncy:

with that kind of a gamerscore, i am sure a lot of people have recovered that tag before and could keep doing it. i could be wrong on that, but with over 70,000 i doubt they did it alone.

I'm confused...the snapshot says 5 Star General with 6,092 exp points...yet on the leaderboard he is only a 4 Star General, but with 6,106. Can understand the difference in the exp points but not the rating

Not that I care and I hope the bids are all fake, just found that interesting

[quote name='crushtopher']I'm confused...the snapshot says 5 Star General with 6,092 exp points...yet on the leaderboard he is only a 4 Star General, but with 6,106. Can understand the difference in the exp points but not the rating

Not that I care and I hope the bids are all fake, just found that interesting[/quote]

he's a grade 4 general, which is a 5 star general. as for the exp, he is continuing to play under that gamertag as seen in his recent games list. my guess is the guy doesn't even know his account is "for sale".

Yeah right, like those people will actually pay $25k for an account... their messing with you for messing with them!!!! KARMA!!!!

[quote name='strikeratt']Couldn't the seller put in a non-paying buyer complaint and after 7 days no ebay fee's would occur? Oh yea ... he can[/QUOTE]

Yep

Look at the bidding history:

1***r
2***i
e***z
n***n
w***o

Obviously fake and for self-bragging. Unless the bidders are fucking with him.

[quote name='Tsukento']Look at the bidding history:

1***r
2***i
e***z
n***n
w***o

Obviously fake and for self-bragging. Unless the bidders are fucking with him.[/QUOTE]

That's something eBay does automatically.

Taken from eBay:

eBay has changed how bid history information is displayed for higher-priced items. To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails, only you and the seller of the item can view your User ID in bid history. Other members will see anonymous names, such as x***y.

If you look at the bid history it was at least at a plausible price until the last 2 bidders bid it from 600 to 22 million. With people selling World of Warcraft accounts, I could see someone being dumb enough to pay $600.00 for it but not 22 million. The last 2 people just have to be running it up.

bread's done
Back