Xbox live account question

addicted2games

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
This is probably a dumb question, but here is the scenario:

I had a launch 360 years ago and when that died, I upgraded to an elite. I transferred my saves and account to my new 120gb HD but took a break from playing 360 for a few months soon after.

Fast forward to the present. I somehow have been playing my 360 the past 2 years on a NEW account I made (dont have a freaking clue why I made another account with a different gamertag) and since the 360 automatically signs in, I completely forgot about my old account. Again, I dont know why I did. Yesterday for some reason, I had to manually sign in and noticed 3 live accounts (my new one I have been using, my old one from years ago, and my wife's).

Is there a way to combine my two accounts (for the gamerscore, saves, achievements) or am I outta luck? I would like to have it all on one account if possible. I dont want to play through all those older games again if I can avoid it.

If this were possible, there would be hundreds of gamerscore farmers in China offering to sell us their account.

You can call Microsoft if you think it's worth the hassle going in with a 3% chance of success.

bread's done
Back