Xbox live anywhere Starts When?

M1C13

CAGiversary!
I don't know if anyone can give me a clear answer but when does Xbox Live Anywhere start? I know that the PC part comes out with vista but I am more interested in the Windoews mobile part.

I am looking into getting a new phone and want to get in on having XBL on my phone, who wouldn't? So I guess this is two question one for this forum one for another

1. when does the phone service of Xbox live Anywhere come out?
2. can anyone suggest a Cingular phone that would be good for the service? (on the cheapass side of things of course) I am looking at the blackjack or the Cingular 8125.

[quote name='M1C13']Xbox live anywhere Starts When?[/quote]

Don't you know by now, that nothing ever starts until Sony says it does.

i dont know about the black jack, but the 8125's hardware is annoyingly slow when you use it, i have a samsung i730 (verizon) and it has enough power to run smoothly, compare the specs when you get a phone, i wouldnt go with anything with less memory, or processing power then the samsung i730, my $.2

If u just wanna see your live list on your pc and even send messages to people get "Windows Live Messenger". just google it.

No I more just want it on my phone... Now I have been thinking and have if you have an internet capable phone you can answer this, wouldn't this be the same as just going to xbox.com on your phone minus a couple cool features.

bread's done
Back