Xbox Live Arcade Hits - Lumines Live! 800 points, Zuma 400 points, and more

come on and zoom, come on and zoom, come on and zooma, zooma, zooooom.
Was I the only thinking that?
Not a bad price on lumines. Small arms is OK but got old quick.

I can't help but think that these "Hits" are just games that weren't selling well at their previous price points. I don't see anything here that I want.

Chris

[quote name='monstericreated']Didn't Lumines already drop to 800 recently?[/quote]
T'was likely one of the random temp weekend drops.

Lumines did drop recently, but don't be fooled into thinking it's suddenly cheap. You still have to pay for a bunch of extra packs that really should have been included in the first place...

[quote name='prateeko']Lumines did drop recently, but don't be fooled into thinking it's suddenly cheap. You still have to pay for a bunch of extra packs that really should have been included in the first place...[/quote]

Yeah i enjoyed that game from the trial version. But even at 800 points i hold off because of the packs you have to buy.

You dont HAVE to buy the Lumines Packs. You still get the bulk of the game with the initial purchase. I spent $15 on it ages ago and got my moneys worth.

Marble Blast is also really cheap at $5. Really fun game.

Lumines is worth it. except, make sure to buy the vs computer add-on. as that does not come standerd.

and marble blast ultra is totaly worth 400 points.

[quote name='Jibbajaba']I can't help but think that these "Hits" are just games that weren't selling well at their previous price points. I don't see anything here that I want.
[/QUOTE]

The only one that sold poorly out of those is Bankshot Billiards, and that's just because it was overpriced from the start. Of course now that they're older games their sales are going to have slowed down.

bread's done
Back