Xbox Live Avatar 80'S Ski Outfit - 10 MORE FREE Codes up for grabs! OP Updated 12/30

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
UPDATED 12/30 - The codes below are new codes! Ignore the posts that say they're all used! Posts that are relevant to these codes begin with post #33. Tomorrow is the last day of the promotion, so these will be the last of the codes that I'll be unloading.

I own a pizzeria and have been entering the codes off of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi 12-packs to try and win a Kinect/Console Prize Pack. I've tried quite a few codes. I haven't had any luck yet, but every time I don't win they give me a marketplace code for an 80's ski outfit for my avatar. I don't really have any interest in accessorizing my avatar.

First Come, First Served. Post when you use one so people know what is left.

skiers.png

Male
KJ976-H2D2Y-YYP9G-J6GGM-QVC3Z
HT62R-PYMXQ-G2T9T-HKK73-4T2GZ
MY6MY-66J43-9RWW9-7QQXV-VDD4Z
RK7PY-R3437-R9H96-6QD9W-KQCWZ
7GTFC-6M7MR-6673F-W2XG6-X9PGZ
TF4W9-CJRTX-DKJKQ-PVHPC-FDJTZ
VTTWT-3PFFJ-YVHV2-2VYVV-FGWYZ

Female
JX2RJ-PXX2V-9MCMF-3M2V7-44Y7Z
7JPKJ-XT6QF-M7MHM-J92K7-VPMVZ
QPQCW-4RTHV-6XR6F-Y7VT4-949PZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed the first code for a buddy and the third for me! Thanks, OP! (Both male)

Edited for clarification, sorry about that Kemper.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Grabbed the first code for a buddy and the third for me! Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

I'm updating the OP. I'm gonna assume those were the male codes that you used.

EDIT: Thanks for the update.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']All of the male codes are gone. Thanks anyway![/QUOTE]

I'm gonna be buying more pop supply later this week. Pepsi product 12-packs are 4/$11 at Target. Gotta load up when its that cheap. Sure as hell beats the direct from Pepsi price.

I'll have more codes and I'll post them on there. I had more, but I misplaced the paper I wrote them on. If I find them, I'll post them.

I gave up on trying to keep track in the OP. People clearly used them without posting and people can figure out what's left based on the posts. I guess the only ones left are female for now. If those are even left.

Has anyone else had trouble redeeming Pepsi codes? I don't mean the OP's codes specifically, I mean the codes in general. I've purchased 2 packs of Pepsi with the promotion so far, and both times I've been told that the "codes are invalid" on the Pepsi website. Am I just having bad luck, or has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

I said I'd be back with more. The OP has been updated with 13 more codes. Still no luck winning. You'd think my chances would be good with all the codes that I'm entering. I gotta buy the pop anyway, but it'd be nice to win. I refuse to pay money for a Kinect. I only want to get one because my youngest daughter keeps telling me she wants to play Kinectimals.

Thanks OP. Was rushing and inserting codes in like a mad man. Took X3F7K-69DPF-4R6PC-9WTR4-V4Y4Z. Good thing you have a restaurant. Now send me a free slice of pizza.:D

[quote name='KemperJones']UPDATED 12/30 - The codes below are new codes![/quote]
Thank you, KemperJones. :) I used the 2nd male code: HT62R-PYMXQ-G2T9T-HKK73-4T2GZ

edit: btw, did you ever have any luck winning that Kinect bundle?

Thanks KemperJones! I took the last female code JX2RJ-PXX2V-9MCMF-3M2V7-44Y7Z been wanting one of these.

[quote name='Pwny']All male codes used... Didnt get one :(.. Got a spare please op as i cant get them in uk please?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that's all I have.

bread's done
Back