Xbox Live Code.. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sim90

CAG Veteran
Hi,

Could someone please send me an xbox live gold code please. I've been looking all over the internet and the free codes have been taken. Please! :cry:

WTF,someone gave him one?He posted against the rules and he gets a reward!

I want one too now.

If anyone has an extra 4000 microsoft point code for my young sister(who is in the hospital and it's her dying wish to have one), it would be greatly appreciated. xoxoxo

Why do people sign up and then ask fir things right away without having contributed to the community first. That was his first post. You could at least use the search option and look for the free 48 hour thread........ DAMN LURKERS!!!

[quote name='eliter1']Why do people sign up and then ask fir things right away without having contributed to the community first. That was his first post. You could at least use the search option and look for the free 48 hour thread........ DAMN LURKERS!!![/QUOTE]

link to 48 hour thingie.

i need a 48 hour code since im getting an arcade system tuesday and want to see how netflix works

[quote name='slidecage']link to 48 hour thingie.

i need a 48 hour code since im getting an arcade system tuesday and want to see how netflix works[/quote]

Netflix won't work with trials. My Gold sub ran out the other day, and since I still have almost 100 trials left from the Tropicana thing, I put in a 48 hr code. It said I needed a Gold account to use the Netflix streaming.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Netflix won't work with trials. My Gold sub ran out the other day, and since I still have almost 100 trials left from the Tropicana thing, I put in a 48 hr code. It said I needed a Gold account to use the Netflix streaming.[/quote]

good to know i can use my 48 hour and 1 month gold trials on dec. 5th when my shit expires and not give them away

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Netflix won't work with trials. My Gold sub ran out the other day, and since I still have almost 100 trials left from the Tropicana thing, I put in a 48 hr code. It said I needed a Gold account to use the Netflix streaming.[/QUOTE]

guess i will go out and buy a one month thing at gamestop for 8.... though i see amazon is selling a 13month for 39

I just dont know how much i will use the system online if the Netflix does not work

[quote name='oasisboy']Hey, I really need Banjo-Kazooie from the marketplace. Add me to the "I want a free points card".[/quote]
are you serious???
48 hour trials are 1 thing, but i doubt ne1 is gunna give you enough point for banjo

Just as a note, you can't have guests play games with you while on 48-hour codes, too.

I tried playing Halo 3 with a friend the other day while on the 48-hour code and it wouldn't allow it. Then I realized, "Wow.. Gold is only $7/month.", so I actually paid for it, instead.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Wait, I thought the only thing we gave out to noobs for free were bans.....[/quote]

That was usually my job, but because of personal issues at home, I've been slacking off. Mooching noobs were given a reprieve, but not for much longer. :twoguns::newbie:

For the record, creating an account just to ask for freebies is an unwritten rule (or was unwritten at the time it was implemented), and is ban-worthy, per CheapyD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back