Xbox Live Day 1 Edition 12 month XBL Gold + free $20 microsoft currency

PAULINK

CAGiversary!
Link

$60

Similar to the amazon deal, but in this case Best Buy is selling the physical card that comes with the exclusive costume for Killer Instinct, Shadow Jago. And I guess the card looks kinda cool.

The $20 will be a code that is delivered to your email.

Free shipping and available for pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm definitely getting the Day One Edition Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership. Anyone know when Best Buy will stop offering the free bonus content?...

Day One Bonuses include...

Xbox One Killer Instinct: Round One (Digital Game)

Exclusive Shadow Jago Character

Free Bonus Content: Microsoft $20 Promo Code - Xbox 360 (Digital Download)

I am not sure the full Killer Instinct game is free?

NOTE: You are reserving Day One Xbox Live Gold that Includes Shadow Jago character for Killer Instinct, for use only with Xbox One; both expected to be released in November 2013. Additional Killer Instinct characters sold separately; requires 4 GB storage, for download only on Xbox One. Shadow Jago available exclusively with Day One Xbox Live Gold until February 1, 2014; may be available elsewhere later. Game for activation and distribution only in USA and Canda.

From the Manufacturer

NOTE: You are reserving Day One Xbox Live Gold that Includes Shadow Jago character for Killer Instinct, for use only with Xbox One; both expected to be released in November 2013. Additional Killer Instinct characters sold separately; requires 4 GB storage, for download only on Xbox One. Shadow Jago available exclusively with Day One Xbox Live Gold until February 1, 2014; may be available elsewhere later. Game for activation and distribution only in USA and Canda.

From the Manufacturer
Well, KI is free-to-play with one character and basically, every other character is a pay to unlock. So, by buying this, you get one extra character to use.

NOTE: You are reserving Day One Xbox Live Gold that Includes Shadow Jago character for Killer Instinct, for use only with Xbox One; both expected to be released in November 2013. Additional Killer Instinct characters sold separately; requires 4 GB storage, for download only on Xbox One. Shadow Jago available exclusively with Day One Xbox Live Gold until February 1, 2014; may be available elsewhere later. Game for activation and distribution only in USA and Canda.

From the Manufacturer
Killer Instinct will be free, but you have to buy the characters. I believe there is 1 free character at a time that switches every few weeks or so. You can buy the rest if you want.

bread's done
Back