Xbox Live "Deal of the Week" -- Fable II's Knothole Island

I hate these stupid "560" point things. WTF am I gonna do with the leftover 40 points...buy 5 things on sale and have an even number again? Damn you capitalist bastards!

But just think, neksus! Once you buy fourteen 560 point things, you'll have enough points left over for another 560 point thing! Thanks Microsoft!

[quote name='buzzyon']560pts? Really? They couldn't just make this 400pts?[/QUOTE]No, because that would make sense. Microsoft Point pricing isn't supposed to make sense.

Picked it up, thanks! I've heard this is pretty good DLC for Fable 2. As for the price, it's 30% off, so that's somewhat of a round number.

Anyone know why I'm seeing this still listed at 800 points? I've checked online and through my 360 and both list Knothole Island at the full price and not the 560 I'm willing to pay.

I don't have gold so I entered a 48-hour trial card and just read the fine print on the back:

"Xbox LIVE 48-hour trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming, but not to other Gold membership features."

Live and learn.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']this isnt what was included with the fable 2 le is it? Or am i mistaken?[/QUOTE]
No this is a new DLC island

bread's done
Back