Xbox Live DOTW: R-Type Dimensions for 800 Spacebucks

Thrinn

CAGiversary!
This has two games: R-Type and R-type II redone with new graphics for 800. A great game IMHO.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this deal is good only for Gold members. Here's a link (thanks Sway).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked this up. I forgot how much I suck at shooters lol. Oh well its good fun. I already own R-type on the virtual console but the graphics are very cool. Achievements look to be hard though

I think I just got annoyed when that guy was telling me to support the genre. I'm one of R-Type's biggest fans and I felt annoyed by someone telling me that I should get this release too.

Like I said, there are four other R-Type games deserving of a rerelease/remake. 3, Leo, Delta, and Final all deserve to get a spot in the lime light again. It's like watching someone skip over Street Fighter 3 Third Strike or Darkstalkers to rehash Street Fighter II. Oh wait....

I would have felt better about buying this had it been at this price than full. $15 always seemed a little steep (but not too much so, I guess, as I bought it anyway.) R-Type isn't my favorite series, not by a long shot, but I'd love a compilation of all the games.

bread's done
Back