Xbox Live Game Downloads in Amazon Gold Box

ebay33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I keep getting Xbox live games for download in my personal Amazon Gold Box. I have yet to get one to checkout properly on Amazon. Has anyone else gotten this to work? If I purchase with 1-click, I don't get the discount. If I try to add it to my cart, it comes back as nothing added to the cart. I've tried Amazon customer service for assistance, but they always give the standard answer on how to purchase a Gold Box item. I know how to purchase a regular Gold Box item, but I specifically can't get the discount to work on Xbox Live game downloads. I've had some great choices for downloaded games in my Gold Box the last few days, but can't get the discount to work on any of them.

[quote name='ebay33']I keep getting Xbox live games for download in my personal Amazon Gold Box. I have yet to get one to checkout properly on Amazon. Has anyone else gotten this to work? If I purchase with 1-click, I don't get the discount. If I try to add it to my cart, it comes back as nothing added to the cart. I've tried Amazon customer service for assistance, but they always give the standard answer on how to purchase a Gold Box item. I know how to purchase a regular Gold Box item, but I specifically can't get the discount to work on Xbox Live game downloads. I've had some great choices for downloaded games in my Gold Box the last few days, but can't get the discount to work on any of them.[/QUOTE]

Personally I'd call them when this happens and you want to purchase have them help you over the phone. Take a screenshot and if they can't get it to work, if you can send them a screenshot while you're on the phone with them they'll likely credit you the difference.

bread's done
Back