Xbox Live games

sj41

CAGiversary!
I should get my 3 month xbox live starter kit in a day or so that I ordered from CC when it came with a free RS3 game. I would appreciate any suggestions for XBOX LIVE games that would cost less than $25 . Once I set up my xbox live I would like to have plenty of games to choose from. I currently have : RS3, Prince of Persia, Mechassault, Tetris, Star Wars the Clone Wars, and Splinter Cell (the first one). Thank you in advance. :)

Prince of Persia isn't Live. It's only Live Enabled, which means you're friends can see that you're on and invite you to play another game. But there is no online multiplayer mode.

Sega GT online is another fun live game. Don't know how it stacks against PGR2, but it's a great racer, even if it really is only Sega GT 2002 Redux.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']Prince of Persia isn't Live. It's only Live Enabled, which means you're friends can see that you're on and invite you to play another game. But there is no online multiplayer mode.[/quote] I know I was just listing all the games that said that.

Forget about sega gt 2002, if you want a racer, get either of these 3, rallisport challenge 2, PGR2, or ToCA 2. I have the first two and they are amazing on live, but ive heard good things about ToCA, and its cheap.

[quote name='redgopher']You actually reached Post #Who-gives-a-shit? Wow! Keep up the good work! Dumbass.[/quote] I really didn't post it for my 500 post. It was really just for the Live games.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='redgopher']You actually reached Post #Who-gives-a-shit? Wow! Keep up the good work! Dumbass.[/quote] I really didn't post it for my 500 post. It was really just for the Live games.[/quote]

Yeah, except for the whole 500th post part.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='redgopher']You actually reached Post #Who-gives-a-shit? Wow! Keep up the good work! Dumbass.[/quote] I really didn't post it for my 500 post. It was really just for the Live games.[/quote]

Yeah, except for the whole 500th post part.[/quote] It was just an add on.

bread's done
Back