Xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription code hunt

good luck to all who has the time.

*note to all: you have to search through all of his 2010 articles. that's more than 50+ pages of articles to go through. and 50 x roughly 10 articles per page, you will be clicking through 500 articles.

good luck

[quote name='time2play']lol, what a fucking joke, you have to look through 1 - 44 pages, it's 435 articles exactly for 2010.

examiner contests are shit.[/QUOTE]

Alrgiht, we get it that you don't like that, you don't have to go on every code hunt contest thread each time one is made and says the same stuff again.

[quote name='time2play']yeah, well that's my opinion and it's on topic, so if you don't like it then don't read it or ignore it, you got options.[/QUOTE]

Which is one of the reasons why I don't put energy into addressing complaints. I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from, but I don't stress as long as I have my defenders.

[quote name='time2play']lol well i guess if you can't defend yourself then it's good you can rely on others.[/QUOTE]

It's all about time management.

[quote name='time2play']lol, what a fucking joke, you have to look through 1 - 44 pages, it's 435 articles exactly for 2010.

I agree that the contests are about the least fun a person can have without removing their own limbs with rusty knives, but there are more constructive ways to express your opinion. Let the people who post them know why you don't like them.

I don't participate in these examiner contests because a person can look through every single article and not have any chance of winning because there is often a lack of communication of when a code has been used, when it's been pulled, and when a new one goes up.

I also have no reason to bother with this one because I'm already paid through August 2013, so unless 1 year codes work differently than 1 month codes, it won't stack any more.

[quote name='louiedog']I agree that the contests are about the least fun a person can have without removing their own limbs with rusty knives, but there are more constructive ways to express your opinion. Let the people who post them know why you don't like them.

I don't participate in these examiner contests because a person can look through every single article and not have any chance of winning because there is often a lack of communication of when a code has been used, when it's been pulled, and when a new one goes up.

I also have no reason to bother with this one because I'm already paid through August 2013, so unless 1 year codes work differently than 1 month codes, it won't stack any more.[/QUOTE]
This ↑

Here are all the segments for you guys.

H62FY W8K47 QM4CV GG7FD VFB8H

Don't feel like inputting tons of combinations just to see if one actually works. Enjoy.

[quote name='Solvarsym']Here are all the segments for you guys.

H62FY W8K47 QM4CV GG7FD VFB8H

Don't feel like inputting tons of combinations just to see if one actually works. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

120 combinations exist. lol

I skipped the first 9 and checked all articles from page 10 to 44...so yeah. Then I realized I don't have time to try all the combinations because i have to help my roommate move in haha.

Always better a CAGer get something rather than anyone else, I probably should've just PM'd it though, forgot about the lurkers.

Stand by folks. Looks like the Examiner 2.0 overhaul is making old articles act up.

Here's a PSN code for your pleasure: 25QH-5PBC-E7TN

Nope, I never thought I'd say this about potentially winning a year of XBL, but this is such a waste of time and not worth it.

wow, so only 2 of the 5 codes Solvarsym found meet the hint, 3 more have to be looked for again...

even the link in the OP isn't working...

[quote name='time2play']wow, so only 2 of the 5 codes Solvarsym found meet the hint, 3 more have to be looked for again...

even the link in the OP isn't working...[/QUOTE]

For somebody that thinks these contest are crap, you sure like lurking in this thread.

[quote name='skiizim']For somebody that thinks these contest are crap, you sure like lurking in this thread.[/QUOTE]

i'm not lurking and i don't lurk, i regularly post what i think in these kind of contests, if you actually check, no different from the other threads i follow and post in.

i fucking have to agree with that. what a waste of time, i rather just spend 30 for it

so the 2 segments found starting with H and Q, are they even the correct ones still in regards to the hint, or was it all a waste of time and work as usual either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saqqy']these contests run up his individual page hits, unique visitors, etc. which I assume helps them with advertisers[/QUOTE]

yep, and it pays the writer holding the contest too.

So...after 3 hours of going at this, I think I'm going to give up now. :cry: I entered the previous 5 sets from page 1 that didn't actually work...yes all 100+ variations :wall:(I made an "ABCDE" page and everything to make sure I typed all possibilities). I even re-checked all 2010 articles and didn't see any new codes (the one that WAS on the Game Room post got taken off though).

Oh, well...I still have two more days on my Gold subscription. :lol:

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Stand by folks. Looks like the Examiner 2.0 overhaul is making old articles act up.

Here's a PSN code for your pleasure: 25QH-5PBC-E7TN[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I brightened up someone's day with this:

A lurker did NOT get this code. I redeemed it in the middle of the first wave of code madness and didn't get a chance to let you guys know. Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the Critter Crunch download. :)

And if any clothes-less female CAGs are reading this, I'm going to be giving out two female avatar codes later this evening--Beatles Rock Band shirt & a Sherlock Holmes outfit. I was supposed to give those away MONTHS ago, but just never did. Yay. :applause:

[quote name='bluedotlounge']All it takes it takes is a different perspective.[/QUOTE]

Just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in. :lol:

I guess I'll give this another go...:cool:

bread's done
Back