Xbox Live Gold 12+1 Membership

Moonlk

CAGiversary!
I searched the forums, but I couldn't find it. I could have swore I seen a post regarding it was $30 at Sears and Best Buy this week. Is that right?

Do you know if that Kmart sale is confirmed and when is it??

I need XBL Gold really bad since RE5 came out, and I have HAWX to play also. And I'm just so tired of giving Microsoft my money!! One time they charged me for 4 months of Gold that I didn't even use and had even called to have cancelled.

Anyways I'm looking for a good deal on a 12+1 XBL Gold card also... Thanks to any1 who can point us in the right direction....

I dont have a Costco membership :cry: Only a Sams Club.

Will a place like BestBuy or Walmart even price match a deal from Costco? Because it's a discount/bulk warehouse and all.
I always get the 3rd the degree when trying to price match stuff, but I still try anyways....

[quote name='42zeRo']Do you know if that Kmart sale is confirmed and when is it??

I need XBL Gold really bad since RE5 came out, and I have HAWX to play also. And I'm just so tired of giving Microsoft my money!! One time they charged me for 4 months of Gold that I didn't even use and had even called to have cancelled.

Anyways I'm looking for a good deal on a 12+1 XBL Gold card also... Thanks to any1 who can point us in the right direction....[/QUOTE]

It should be 3/22 - 3/28. Unfortunately the ad isn't released yet to the public but Slickdeals sources say that it is confirmed.

nice to hear that, my gold membership is going to expire this Sunday. I was looking for any good deals

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be picking up two years of Xbox Live for a little more than what I would've paid for one year regularly.

bread's done
Back