Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership (Digital Code) for $26.29

tamali

CAGiversary!
FREE VPN Required for this deal to work, full details below:

Works for all Xbox accounts including US, CA, UK, DE..etc..

CDKeys has Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership (Brazil Region) on sale for $26.29.

Steps:
- Purchase the code from CDKeys for $26.69
- Download NordVPN or any VPN that has Brazil in servers locations list and signup for free trial.
- Connect to Brazil Region using the VPN.

Redeeming the code:
- Open Chrome in Incognito Mode or Firefox or any browser in Private Tab.
- Confirm your browsing location as Brazil by checking WhatIsMyIPAddress
- Login to Xbox.com/pt-BR using your current Xbox account.
- Click on account picture at top right and navigate to code redemption.
- Redeem the code.

After it works properly, remove the apps and disable the free trial subscription.

Mobile Users:
You can use same method on mobile by downloading VPN app NordVPN or any VPN which has Brazil location and using above steps to redeem code.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of users prefer google search to Bing including me.

I believe google search index is way better than Bing.
I use google as my main search engine. But still use bing just to earn my daily points. On mobile, I use Chrome regularly but use the edge browser for my points and on ipad(desktop) I just goto bing’s site and click on the news feeds.

I use google as my main search engine. But still use bing just to earn my daily points. On mobile, I use Chrome regularly but use the edge browser for my points and on ipad(desktop) I just goto bing’s site and click on the news feeds.
I like Bing for a lot things, picture searches are better, the organization of the landing page with news stories etc is nicer, but when I need like a deeper dive search that returns better prganized results I definitley go to Google.

Bing is good for day to day Bs searches, Google when you need a little more and deeper and then there are other specialized apps/searches out there for specific thing s

Worked flawlessly using the instructions in the OP.  Didn't even need to create a pay account on TunnelBear which was a nice surprise.  Download, connect to Brazil, log into xbox, buy code, redeem code. Was done in 5 minutes flat.

Sooo... I followed the instructions as stated, (used Tunnel Bear & Chrome browser via incognito mode) checked my ip address everything was good as I was logged in Brazil via VPN and I changed my region from US to Brazil while logged into xbox.com.br so I enter the digital code and its no good.   :error:  :error:  :error:   It stated that the digital code does not work in my region & contact merchant if I have issues.

I was like why is in not working ?? Did they give me a used code??  :wall: :wall: Did I just get punked & throw $30 down the drain???  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:   fuck

Panic ensued in my mind so I quickly began to troubleshoot. I noticed that my xbox live gamertag is tied to a hotmail.com email account (belonging to Microsoft brand)  it has my personal info & region stating I live in USA. 

I got suspicious alerts that I was logged in Brazil on xbox.com/br so I reconfirmed that it was ok via my backup gmail.com account. 

Then I logged in to my USA hotmail.com email account & I changed my info that I live in San Paulo Brazil once I did that in my hotmail.com email account I logged out. Jumped into Chrome + incognito mode, log in to xbox.com.br via VPN re-enter the 12 month digital code and BOOM it WORKED ! ! ! :whee:  :whee:   :whee:  They also gave me an additional month of service for leaving auto renew which is tied to my paypal account.

Sorry about the long rant but I had to share my experience & THANK YOU GUYS for posting a great deal!!! :applause:  :applause:  :applause:   :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

I paid $30.29 for 13 months of xbox live service saving me around $17 or so . IMO it was worth the all the hassle which took me about 20 minutes of labor.  

Did anyone buy multiple codes and redeemed them from Brazil???

Didn't Microsoft ban a bunch of accounts a while back in the 360 era for doing region shenanigans on their accounts to get discounts and free stuff?  I'd be leery about region changing then changing it right back after redeeming a code.  That seems to be a pretty obvious red flag.

FYI, the Ultimate Pass is $28 on CDKeys now too, which is about 30% off. Seems to be the cheapest place to get Ultimate atm.

EDIT: That's for 3 months btw.

Isn't gold supposed to be going away? Can't remember what the word on that was
The gaming press thinks it's heading in that direction. Although the XBOX chief, I forget his name said they have no plans to do away with XBL. Kind of mixed signals.

Is anyone getting their subscription through Microsoft Rewards? New to it and have a few questions.
How quickly can you earn a month pass with typical daily browsing, etc?
Can you stack points and purchase multiple months at once?
Is there a cap on how many passes you can get?
Thanks!

Is anyone getting their subscription through Microsoft Rewards? New to it and have a few questions.
How quickly can you earn a month pass with typical daily browsing, etc?
Can you stack points and purchase multiple months at once?
Is there a cap on how many passes you can get?
Thanks!
I had my microsoft rewards account bannef for stacking points too many times. Wouldnt suggest it

They seriously banned you for earning too much? Lame.
If you stack points between rewards accounts yah. Guess it puts you on their radar. Im sure its fine transferring points from one account to another once in a while but I tranferred multiple times in like a 3 month period. I should have just stuck to my main. But qhen i saw you could transfer points I went ahead and earned points on family accounts as well and transferred them to my main.

In the long run not worth the trouble. I probably only got like $15 to $20 in xbox giftcards from the points.

Does the VPN redemption trick still work?  

Logging into the Brazil Xbox site just redirects you to redeem.microsoft.com and when you load the page it had my email then (United States) right above the field.

JGNniVC.png

Did Microsoft finally close this loophole? I see on eBay people are still selling Brazil codes, some even including a VPN for redemption, but me just testing my VPN (Tunnelbear) showed my real region on the redemption page. Am I missing something?

Not worth scamming the system with a VPN...sometimes saving money some money is not worth the risk of getting banned....

My last 12 month card literally won't work. I tried it now and it says it had already been redeemed when I know for a fact it wasn't. I had redeem those 1 extra month things on one of the first two so I couldn't use this one until around now or a bit later so I tried it $30 down the drain!!

So if anyone has a cheapish 12 month code let me nnow!!

bread's done
Back