Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription 36.99 Buy.com or Buy.com on eBay

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I had nearly $4 in Ebay bucks to use, so I grabbed one.

Xbox Live Rewards is also offering 400 MS points for renewing in the month of January (normally the reward is only 200 points), so I'm pretty sure if I redeem in time, I'll get that bonus 200 points as well.

[quote name='BingoBrown']I had nearly $4 in Ebay bucks to use, so I grabbed one.

Xbox Live Rewards is also offering 400 MS points for renewing in the month of January (normally the reward is only 200 points), so I'm pretty sure if I redeem in time, I'll get that bonus 200 points as well.[/QUOTE]

You'll get the bonus only if your gold expires in the month of January

I don't run out until June, but I've got $3.13 in eBay bucks ready to spend, so $34 shipped sounds like a great price to me. Thanks OP.

[quote name='garrett007']You'll get the bonus only if your gold expires in the month of January[/QUOTE]

This month one could earn double the points too (400 instead of 200) for renewing Gold. Does one need to actually run out in Jan or it still works as long as you add another 12 months to extend your subscription? I'm good until Mar 2014..

Does anybody else get the promotion from the dashboard saying since your prescription expires this month, you get a bonus 600 points if you renew?

[quote name='degenerazn']Does anybody else get the promotion from the dashboard saying since your prescription expires this month, you get a bonus 600 points if you renew?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Charging tax to us new Yorkers. No thank you. But I did enrolled on Xbox reward program. Now, I have Xbox free, so if Renew a yr sub, do I get the 400 points? Or do I first have to be a gold member and then renew a yr sub to get my 400 points

bread's done
Back