XBOX Live Marketplace Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushihimesama Futari's DLC was put on the US marketplace. I'm pretty sure this is a mistake, but might not be since the game is region free and they made a big deal about that. Anyways does anyone know what this changes/adds to the game. I plan to purchase it after christmas, so I want to know if it's in my interest to get this while I can still use my US spacebucks and gamertag to get it.

Here is a link to it:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0002-0000-4000-8000-0000435a07d7?partner=RSS

[quote name='Nico0020']Mushihimesama Futari's DLC was put on the US marketplace. I'm pretty sure this is a mistake, but might not be since the game is region free and they made a big deal about that. Anyways does anyone know what this changes/adds to the game. I plan to purchase it after christmas, so I want to know if it's in my interest to get this while I can still use my US spacebucks and gamertag to get it.

Here is a link to it:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0002-0000-4000-8000-0000435a07d7?partner=RSS[/QUOTE]

posted it in the shmup thread but here

* Stages 3 and 5 have a darker color palette.
* No shot type selection. The resulting shot type is a mixture of Normal and Abnormal modes from previous games, and is much more powerful than in other versions.
* Scoring system changes. The score system for close range attacks is changed. Multipliers in Maniac and God mode now carry over between stages. Gold gems are far more abundant in all modes, allowing for much larger scores.
* God (極弩) mode. Replacing the Ultra mode, it uses a slightly modified Maniac mode score system, and preserves most of the bullet density of the replaced mode, but with new enemy arrangements and barrages. It has much more slowdown compared to Ultra mode and it is also much easier compared to Ultra mode, in fact most players consider Ver 1.0(1)'s Maniac mode to be harder than God mode.
* A new True Last Boss, Spiritual Larsa. She can only be reached by completing God mode without dying. She is easier than Ultra mode's True Last Boss.

Interesting.

Also here are the releases for the 23rd, and the discounted XBLA titles of December:

Polar Panic” (Eiconic/Valcon Games) | December 23 | Worldwide: Hunters have invaded the Arctic! Mr. Big, the CEO of Globoco, has decided to drill in the Arctic. Unfortunately, Polar and his family are in the way, and he's hired hunters to clear them out by any means necessary. Help Polar rescue his family by battling the hunters, and Mr. Big in frantic arcade play. Use iceblocks, dynamite crates, and anything else handy to drive Globoco out of your territory. Once the arctic is safe, master all 50 devious stages of Puzzle Mode. Play local multiplayer matches with up to four players competing for points, kills, or survival. Available for 800 Microsoft Points, Polar Panic is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.xblarcade.com/node/2426

0 Day Attack on Earth” (Gulti/Square Enix) | December 23 | Worldwide: Earth is under attack by massive creatures from outer space. Now you can save Earth with a huge arsenal of heavy-power artillery at your disposal. Climb into your fighter jet and wage fierce battles against these gruesome aggressors. 0 Day Attack on Earth is an Xbox LIVE Arcade exclusive that gives you full range of motion and attack while you engage in airstrikes over real world cities such as Tokyo, New York and Paris. Team up with or battle against players from around the world in online co-op. Only you can save Earth from complete annihilation! Available for 1200 Microsoft Points, 0 Day Attack on Earth is rated E10 for Everyone 10+ by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/0-Day-Attack-on-Earth and XBLArcade.com will have more about 0 Day Attack on Earth from the developers next week.

Trials HD BIG PACK!” (Redlynx) | December 23 | Worldwide : Fans of Trials HD, one of this summer’s hottest downloadable games, can get ready for more fun and insane challenges with the add-on, Trials HD BIG PACK! Rev your engines with 35 new racing and skill tracks, over 50 new crazy physics objects, tournaments, new achievements worth 50 extra gamerscore, and more. Trials HD BIG PACK! releases December 23 on Xbox LIVE Arcade at 400 points and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Fasten your helmet and prepare for serious bruises! For more information, visit http://www.xblarcade.com/node/2481

----------------------------------------------

The ‘Deal of the Week’ promotion continuously delivers more fun to Xbox LIVE Gold Members for less points, so take advantage of these supreme deals each week in December with the following Xbox LIVE Arcade deals...

Pinball FX” (ZEN Studios) | December 14 | Japan: Pinball FX offers an unparalleled gaming experience for novices and experts alike. It combines the arcade thrills of traditional pinball with enhanced gameplay and exciting, innovative features not found in any other pinball game. With the power of Xbox 360™ behind it, Pinball FX sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games. December 14 through December 20, get Pinball FX in Japan for 400 Microsoft Points, a 50% savings. Pinball FX is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/games/p/pinballfxxboxlivearcade/

Shadow Complex™”(Epic/Chair Entertainment) | December 21 | Worldwide: From the producers of Gears of War comes Shadow Complex, a modern and masterful side-scrolling shooter. Winner of nine ‘Best of E3’ awards, Shadow Complex combines the quality and depth of a retail title with the accessibility you love, available exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade. December 21 through December 27, get Shadow Complex for 800 Microsoft Points, a 33% savings. Shadow Complex is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/games/s/shadowcomplexxbla/

The Maw” (Twisted Pixel) | December 28 | Worldwide: The pinnacle of alien evolution, Maw is a cowardly fat blob concerned mostly with snacking and lounging. He can, however, absorb the traits of anything he eats, is virtually indestructible, and can grow to unlimited size. If he wasn't a danger to all life in the universe, he'd make the perfect pet. In the action/adventure game The Maw, he's the best friend of our hero Frank, and only by working together, can Maw help eat their way to freedom. The Maw was honored with the Audience Choice Award in the 2008 PAX-10 showcase of independent games, and is a finalist at the 2009 Independent Games Festival for Technical Excellence. December 21 through January 3, get The Maw for 400 Microsoft Points, a 50% savings. The Maw is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/games/t/themawxboxlivearcade/
http://xblarcade.com/node/2484

There was a game in the last Game Informer called Joe Danger (?, maybe Johnny Danger). It was a motorcycle game. Anyone know when that comes out?

Also, I wanted to ask this. Am I the only one who has started to shy away from the full blown new release games in favor of just playing ones off Arcade?

I need pick up and play games and it seems they are so few and far between now.

The style of the Arkedo games is awesome and this new one is no exception from looking at the video, but I wasn't impressed with either of the current games (the demos). I'll try the demo of Pixel once it's out, though.

Agreed, go for it, like I said a bit ago, I couldn't continue due to lack of extra time. No one wanted to pick it back up, so it's been update less.

Someone wants to continue, by all means go for it :)

Thanks, guys. I've been updating the XBLA DotW over on Video Game Deals and thought, why not just do a proper one on 360 and link to that.

I'll start working on it. I don't think I will try and tackle as much as D4rk, but something similar.

hey everyone just wonderin if anyone has any decent games on demand or xbox live arcade or anythin decent they can send me a code for, for free. i will b so gratefull cos i really need somethin/anythin, so plz email me a code on [email protected]
also if any1 does send me anythin decent i will b willing to use my falcon jtag to get them 10th prestige on mw2 if they play it or hack their gamerscore for them. if you send me somethin decent my gamertag is danr17 so just add me and ill do watever for ya.
thanks again every1

[quote name='danr17']hey everyone just wonderin if anyone has any decent games on demand or xbox live arcade or anythin decent they can send me a code for, for free. i will b so gratefull cos i really need somethin/anythin, so plz email me a code on [email protected]
also if any1 does send me anythin decent i will b willing to use my falcon jtag to get them 10th prestige on mw2 if they play it or hack their gamerscore for them. if you send me somethin decent my gamertag is danr17 so just add me and ill do watever for ya.
thanks again every1[/QUOTE]

How bout I email you a code entitling you to get your noob ass banned from CAG?

K thx bye.

**grumble grumble make me click on a closed thread just to find your stupid ass spam/code begging - twerp**

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back