XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Get ready for this thread to see a MASSIVE influx of "Have: XBL Gold 1-month codes x 100."[/QUOTE]

Why would that be?

Have:

- Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor
- Beatles Rock Band song (Maxwell's Silver Hammer)
- 48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Code
- History of Gaming Premium Theme

Want
:

- amazon giftcards (most wanted)
- 360 arcade games
- 360 points or xbox live gold time
- basically anything 360
- im also open to other offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Have

Dragon Age: Stone Prisoner DLC along with Blood Armour
Sabetour: The Midnight Show
2 48 hour trials

Want
1600MSP for all Dragon Age DLC
800MSP for the Midnight Show
The 2 48 hours are free with purchase

DEAL
I will give all of my content for
GTA IV Lost and Damned DLC

PM me please if interested :)

[quote name='myl0r']probably from people getting them free from MS for playing Halo 2[/QUOTE]

Or for everyone getting 3 years of free Live.

[quote name='shrike4242']People will start getting banned for selling or trading of codes from the abuse of the Netflix promotion. Free giveaways of the codes is OK, though selling/trading for them isn't.[/QUOTE]

In case anyone missed this.

[quote name='Miqualke']Be carefull.
I'm still waiting xbla codes from a trade we made a hour ago and no answer since i sent my codes.... :drool::bomb:[/QUOTE]
Let me know how the trade went, because I'm about to trade with quizno as well.

Have:
1 Month XBL
3 Months XBL
12 Months XBL

Wants:
Microsoft Points
Or Any other microsoft products/codes

NEGOTIABLE!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Get ready for this thread to see a MASSIVE influx of "Have: XBL Gold 1-month codes x 100."[/QUOTE]

How come?

h[SIZE=-1]ave [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]ass[SIZE=-1]assin's creed 2 shipy[SIZE=-1]ard [SIZE=-1]arsen[SIZE=-1]al codes
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
m[SIZE=-1]ass effect 2 inferno [SIZE=-1]armour codes[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
w[SIZE=-1]ant[/SIZE][/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
[SIZE=-1]
xbox live 1 month codes.[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]​
[/SIZE]

[quote name='iHack']How come?[/QUOTE]
You missed it? Basically a site gave ouut 1 month codes, so people just got as many as possible and stacked up their live accounts for 2012

OK, I have xbl subscriptions:

1/3/12 Months

and want to trade for

any xbox 360 accesories
microsoft points (maximuscards.com)
and any arcade codes.

HAVE:

(2) 2 Month Xbox LIVE Trials (only works on original Xbox)

(2) 1 Month Games for Windows LIVE Gold codes (not from netflix, redeem on xbox.com, works for 360 $5 amazon GC each)

CML

Astropop / Astro pop
Jetpac Refuelled

Final Fantasy XIII Chocobo Avatar Prop
Holiday Sweater (Female)
Metro 2033 Dark One avatar mask
PAX '09 Avatar shirt (Female)

Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack code
Guitar Hero 5 DLC Code The Rolling Stones “You Gotta Move” (Live)

Halo Wars Strategic Options DLC code

IL-2 Sturmovic P-47D Thunderbolt (American) and Ta 152 H-1 (German) DLC planes
James Cameron's Avatar 5 Weapon unlock code
Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition DLC code
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play Bonus Challenge Levels
The Beatles Rock Band "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite"
The Beatles Rock Band "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"
The Beatles Rock Band "When I'm Sixty-Four"

WANT (BOLD = MOST WANTED):

(Ryo-F) Ryo Forklift code for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (European & Australian Pre-order Bonus)

Age of Booty
All-Fronts DLC for Gears of War 2?
Amazon.com Gift Certificates
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack Code (COD4)
Carcassonne
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram
Darksiders: War Armor Code (Male or Female)
Eets Chowdown
Exit
Fable II LE DLC
GripShift
Microsoft Points (MSP)
Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
MX vs ATV: Reflex Pre-order code (from Gamestop)
Outrun Online Arcade?
Peggle Nights?
Prince of Persia Classic?
RoboBlitz
Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space
TRINO (Xbox Indie Game)

PC:

Sam & Max Season 2
Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Telltale Games Free Episode Codes
Telltale Games Wallace & Gromit Fright of the Bumblebees
Trine

Will also consider gift games through steam (already have Droplitz, HL2, Left 4 Dead, Madballs in Babo Invasion, Penumbra Collection, Portal, The Ship, and World of Goo).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnBoy1280']Let me know how the trade went, because I'm about to trade with quizno as well.[/QUOTE]
no answer
I checked the codes I sent, for the moment he only used one (The one he was after in the first place: splosion man)

[quote name='Miqualke']no answer
I checked the codes I sent, for the moment he only used one (The one he was after in the first place: splosion man)[/QUOTE]

What was the full deal?

Have:
2x Blur beta key
10x one month of xbox live gold

Want:
Arcade games codes
FIFA 10 Ultimate Team code
Microsoft Points

[quote name='Miqualke']Be carefull.
I'm still waiting xbla codes from a trade we made a hour ago and no answer since i sent my codes.... :drool::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Crap. I've sent him a code for 1600 MS points two days ago and am still waiting for the PSN $20.00 code.

EDIT: And he's used it.

you guys need to leave negative feedback and contact a mod. if this user is scamming people he needs to be flagged, banned, and put on the Do Not Trade list so others do not fall victim. sorry you guys had to be the ones to find out

[quote name='myl0r']you guys need to leave negative feedback and contact a mod. if this user is scamming people he needs to be flagged, banned, and put on the Do Not Trade list so others do not fall victim. sorry you guys had to be the ones to find out[/QUOTE]

Yes, please report him immediately, so he can get the boot, and no one else falls victim.

I haven't given him negative feedback, yet. I've sent him one more PM asking for the code. But I also added Pookymeister to the PM as well, with the link to this thread here.

[quote name='quiznosrox']HAVE: 12+1 month XBL gold
WANT: 2x1600 MSP codes (for US accounts if possible)

Will give an extra 1 month xbl code I get this trade done today, so that's 14 months of live total.[/QUOTE]

Guys watch out for this guy quiznosrox guy. Looks like he's done my mate nigelcraft by taking a Street Fighter HD Remix code and not giving Castlevania in return.

:roll:

To those trading out 1 month live cards, this was posted on the last page, bears repeating
[quote name='shrike4242']People will start getting banned for selling or trading of codes from the abuse of this promotion. Free giveaways of the codes is OK, though selling/trading for them isn't.[/QUOTE]
Even if you didn't get them from the Netflix promo, probably best to hold off on them til this blows over.

[quote name='myl0r']To those trading out 1 month live cards, this was posted on the last page, bears repeating

Even if you didn't get them from the Netflix promo, probably best to hold off on them til this blows over.[/QUOTE]
wow, thanks

I kind of find that rule as kinda bs, because technically the codes are the persons property and they should be able to do what they want with them whether is sell/trade or give them away, but whatever. That basically means that everything thats obtained for free on CAG should only be given away and not traded or sold.... Whereas for people that didn't get in on the promo, the "value" of the codes dropped significantly do to the large amount of them, and people can usually pick them up cheap ($2-$3 a code)

Anyone trying to sell the codes, keep them for 6 months, and hope they don't expire, which i doubt they will, and sell them for $9 a pop on ebay.

Hello all I got some codes both ps3 and xbox sorry fan boys if you couldn't avoid seeing them.

Xbox codes available
Beatles rockband avatar shirt (limited edition code I think)
Bioshock 2 Multiplayer codes 2? available also on ps3 as well
Yakuza 3 dlc code (rare gamestop promo)

Wants are paypal and I will take those 1 months however I know they are flooding the market so please offer more then 2 thanks

[quote name='shrike4242']
People will start getting banned for selling or trading of codes from the abuse of the Netflix promotion. Free giveaways of the codes is OK, though selling/trading for them isn't.

In case anyone missed this. [/QUOTE]

Not to be contrary, but was this ever enforced for the abuse of the points promotion or the various free game abuse from Best Buy (b2 get the middle game free, DLC codes w/ Uncharted 2, etc)? If not, why is it... all of a sudden forbidden?

Not that it matters... just curious... though ... absent a flat 1 mo XBL code ban... it will be hell double checking every 1 month XBL post to ensure it's the physical cards or from some *other* promotion and not from the netflix promotion.

apparently, they expire 4/15, so good luck hanging on to them. just cash them in or give them away. as a new father, I'll gladly take a few off your hands :)

[quote name='myl0r']apparently, they expire 4/15, so good luck hanging on to them. just cash them in or give them away. as a new father, I'll gladly take a few off your hands :)[/QUOTE]
in previous similar promotions, the codes never expired, so theres a good chance that they don't expire. Plus most microsoft codes don't expire anyways, so it would be more work for them to make them expire.

Have:

1 month xbox live gold codes

want:

$5 amazon gift code for 2x1 month live
$10 for 4 codes
$20 for 8, and so on

I have no problem sending first

Updated and brought forward so it doesn't get lost in the ether.

My stuff

Have
Beatles Rock Band female avatar shirt
Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack
PAX 09 female avatar shirt x2
Scrabble (US ONLY)
Seattle Sounders female avatar shirt
Sherlock Holmes female avatar shirt (US ONLY)
Xtival male avatar shirt x2 (EUROPE ONLY)
Paypal (but I'd really rather trade)

Also, a PSN code for DJ Max Fever on :psp:, worth $20 I'm informed. I'm led to believe it's US-only.
I also have two :win: codes for Order of War Challenge via Steam.

Want
Borderlands Content
DLC
Mass Effect 2 Armour (Terminus, Inferno, Collector + guns)
Microsoft Points
XBLA

Do Not Want
Crap
Played Games
48hr Trials - They only work for Silver members so are useless to me
Fallout 3 DLC - Got it all with the GOTY
Gears of War 2 maps - I have them all
Halo 3 or Halo Wars content - I have it all
Rock Band or Guitar Hero songs - I don't have the games (yet?)
South Park DLC - Got it
Timewasters

---

Friend's stuff

Has
Banjo-Kazooie
Brütal Legend Tenacious D Guitar
Call of Duty 2 Skirmish Map Pack
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack x3
Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack x6
Halo Wars Fireball Warthog x5
48hr Xbox Live Trial x30+
1 Month Xbox Live Gold

Wants
Offers

---

DISCLAIMER
As far as I'm aware, most Xbox Live MSP, Time and Originals codes will not work across regions, however content such as Arcade games and DLC will, with the exceptions of Bejeweled 2, (allegedly) DOOM, UMK 3 and Puzzle Fighter (due to the UK database being silly).
Some Amazon codes can be difficult to work with too, although a dummy US account circumvents the problem for arcade games.
Also, I've observed that codes for one month can usually be internationally redeemed.
Unless otherwise stated, codes are believed to be region free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back