XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my younger brother just got a 360 for Christmas. I'd love to hook him up with Uno or Frogger.. PM if you have these and what we could work out :)

I'd really appreciate it

EDIT: Oh, I'm not sure about Feeding Frenzy. If by any chance there's a code for it.. well, hit me up too :)

Basically I am looking MORE for Uno, then Frogger..but also open to other games as well. Not Joust or Robotron though.. lol

I have Astro pop code and i'll throw in a 48 HR trial(expired but should still work) as well for an XBLA game I don't already own..send me a PM..thanks

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Robotron and/or uno for trade.
PM me stuff.[/QUOTE]

Wants Uno!
i don't have any codes, though :(

(Yes I know you said PM, but sitll :lol: )

Any chance of Paypal?

Out of curiousity, how is it that so many people have codes for certain games? Joust, Robotron, Uno...we're these handed out with certain games?

Just kind of curious how to get such codes, as I'm loving the Live Arcade, but am still a bit ignorant of it.

With the Vision Cam bundle... I think I got Joust from Microsoft for messing up the Old Spice challenge.

This thread should been really live soon when we find out what game Microsoft will be giving everyone for the Live problems lately...

Does anyone have a spare Uno code? I have 48 hour codes if that would be of interest. Also I have 100 MS Points.

Thanks! PM would be fine.

Hey, this is extremely off topic (although Time Pilot is a traded game), but has anyone seen what happens at the end of Time Pilot? I beat 2001, but apparently everything loops again. I got to the second version of 1940 before dying and losing. I'm just curious if there's an ending to this game.

[quote name='KeyserSoze81']Out of curiousity, how is it that so many people have codes for certain games? Joust, Robotron, Uno...we're these handed out with certain games?

Just kind of curious how to get such codes, as I'm loving the Live Arcade, but am still a bit ignorant of it.[/quote]

They were doing a thing where if you bought your 360 between a certain date and register it you got game codes from them. For me and I think most others they were Robotron and Joust.

[quote name='SlaughterX']This thread should been really live soon when we find out what game Microsoft will be giving everyone for the Live problems lately...[/quote]

mmm if everyone is getting the free game than how is it worth anything in a trade?

Have: Bankshot billiards

Want: Money or Ms points. I think I have all the free games.

Still got:
3D Ultra Minigolf
Marble Blast Ultra
Street Fighter 2

Want:
Bankshot Billiards 2
Frogger
Tetris Splash
Contra

or 1600 Microsoft Points for all three.

[quote name='GBmanNC']mmm if everyone is getting the free game than how is it worth anything in a trade?

Have: Bankshot billiards

Want: Money or Ms points. I think I have all the free games.[/QUOTE]
Maybe for new accounts. Who knows if they'll give those codes to new people.

I have a Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® pack if anyone is interested. Please PM me with offers of whatever you might have - am keen on Uno in particular among other XBLA games.

i will acept anything free if theres is any free crap you dont want ill take it

selling live gold 3 month- 20.00 us value buying- xbl 1600 points card 20.00 us value

I have:
Robotron
Halo 3 Special Edition Theme and Gamerpics that came with the Halo 3 Xbox360.

Looking for:
Xbox 360 points
Bomberman Live

I'll also take a look at other offers.

What I would like :

bankshot billards
marble blast ultra

What I have for trade :

1 month live subscription code
paypal for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.