XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copypasta from Master Trade List thread.
---

Okay, so I posted in the old trading thread forever ago about arcade games. Didn't really go anywhere, but here we go, now that I'm back it's time for a redux!

HAVES
Assault Heroes (code)
E4 (code)
Sonic the Hedgehog (code)
100 Microsoft Points (code) - US ONLY -

WANTS
Other XBLA codes
Possibly Xbox Live 1 Month
May also consider "bonus content" codes

DO NOT WANTS
A game I already own, you can view the list via here (If a title has 0 Gamerscore, assume I don't own it.)
Bloody Robotron
Frogger (unless you're using it to buffer your offer)
Flipping Robotron
Joust (unless you're using it to buffer your offer)
Sodding Robotron

COMPLETED TRADES
Bomberman Live (code) - Trade with El Matto Seven* for Astropop (code) completed.
No problems at all.

Small Arms (code)
- Trade with Dynasty1756 for Worms (code) completed.
Ran into a hitch where the code glitched but was eventually sorted out by Microsoft Customer Support.

Marble Blast Ultra (code)
- Trade with The Retrogamer* for Xbox Live 1 month membership completed.
Flawless transition.

*(Star next to name means off-site)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Exu']Copypasta from Master Trade List thread.
---

Okay, so I posted in the old trading thread forever ago about arcade games. Didn't really go anywhere, but here we go, now that I'm back it's time for a redux!

HAVES
Assault Heroes (code)
E4 (code)
Marble Blast Ultra (code)
Sonic the Hedgehog (code)

WANTS
Other XBLA codes
May also consider "bonus content" codes

DO NOT WANTS
A game I already own, you can view the list via here (If a title has 0 Gamerscore, assume I don't own it.)
Bloody Robotron
Frogger (unless you're using it to buffer your offer)
Flipping Robotron
Joust (unless you're using it to buffer your offer)
Sodding Robotron

COMPLETED TRADES
Small Arms (code) - Trade with Dynasty1756 for Worms (code) completed.
Ran into a hitch where the code glitched but was eventually sorted out by Microsoft Customer Support.[/quote]

pmed

Have: Uno code, Tons of Free Xbox Live months codes

Want: Any arcade game besides Small Arms, Texas Holdem

P.S. If you are afraid to trade because I am new, I will be happy to send the code first for you to confirm it. Send message over live or pm.

Would be willing to buy off someones extra codes for paypal. Of the known codes out there , I'm looking for:

Bankshot Billiards
Joust
Frogger
Time Pilot
Contra

Have
Every Extend Extra Extreme (E4)
Marble Blast Ultra
Spyglass Board Games

Want
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Poker Smash
Chessmaster Live
Triggerheart Exelica
MS Points

Not interested in: UNO/Joust/Robotron/Worms/Frogger/Billiards/...

I have 45 48 hour codes for xbox Live. Somebody make me a deal. Email me: [email protected]

I don't know how pm works on here, I don't post on forums much. I guess I would prefer pm over email. Either way, I've got three months of Xbox Live in 2 day increments I'm willing to wheel and deal on.

I have 2 Sideshow Collectibles Giftcards that I'm willing to trade for XBLA games. One is worth $5 the other worth $15, they use codes and can be redeemed online through the website. I got them from New York Comic Con.
I want most XBLA games including Uno so offer whatever.

Its a website http://www.sideshowcollectibles.com/ they sell a whole bunch of different things and they have a connections to various Conventions such as Comic Con where I got them. Its a card with codes on it; you type it in and it'll discount the amount on the card from some items. I'd highly prefer XBLA codes to physical items.

[quote name='SlaughterX']Anyone interested in the Halo 3 Legendary Map pack? Should be gettign the code soon...[/quote]
Would you trade it for a month of live?

Have
Every Extend Extra Extreme (E4)
Marble Blast Ultra
Spyglass Board Games

Want
Catan
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Poker Smash
Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack
MS Points

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I have 2 Sideshow Collectibles Giftcards that I'm willing to trade for XBLA games. One is worth $5 the other worth $15, they use codes and can be redeemed online through the website. I got them from New York Comic Con.
I want most XBLA games including Uno so offer whatever.[/quote]

side show collectibles? care to elaborate on that?

I still have my UNO/Robotron Codes for anyone who wants to trade. Ill take any arcade game in return for them

i'm new to this whole thing but i would like a code so i can try the live thing i have the silver membership but it wont allow me to play online... so that is why i am askin anyone for a 48 hour code or something that i can just try... thanks alot

[quote name='fallnintoyou']i'm new to this whole thing but i would like a code so i can try the live thing i have the silver membership but it wont allow me to play online... so that is why i am askin anyone for a 48 hour code or something that i can just try... thanks alot[/QUOTE]Registering for Silver membership automatically gives you a free month to try Gold.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']side show collectibles? care to elaborate on that?

I still have my UNO/Robotron Codes for anyone who wants to trade. Ill take any arcade game in return for them[/quote]

Its a website http://www.sideshowcollectibles.com/ they sell a whole bunch of different things and they have a connections to various Conventions such as Comic Con where I got them. Its a card with codes on it; you type it in and it'll discount the amount on the card from some items. I'd highly prefer XBLA codes to physical items.

Have: Robotron

Want: Worms, Contra

Will do Robotron + paypal for either, or will trade Robotron for any other codes.

Thanks!

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I have 2 Sideshow Collectibles Giftcards that I'm willing to trade for XBLA games. One is worth $5 the other worth $15, they use codes and can be redeemed online through the website. I got them from New York Comic Con.
I want most XBLA games including Uno so offer whatever.

Its a website http://www.sideshowcollectibles.com/ they sell a whole bunch of different things and they have a connections to various Conventions such as Comic Con where I got them. Its a card with codes on it; you type it in and it'll discount the amount on the card from some items. I'd highly prefer XBLA codes to physical items.[/quote]

I also have 1 month live card that i'd trade.

Finally got the Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack code today... is anyone interested? And no, I do not need a month of live, looking for an 800 point game or 2 400 points game that I don't already have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back