XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the holiday arcade bundle ( comes with disc w/ Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Pac-Man Championship Edition & Uno).

I want to minimize disc swapping, so would prefer to have the download versions of these games.

Anyone have codes for these games that wants to trade? Any of these games that don't have download codes available at all?

Still looking more arcade games. I will pay you via paypal for them... (game codes work worldwide)

Would also like 1 or more month Gold trial codes... Want these reasonably cheap and they MUST work on UK consoles, i don't want US codes.

PM me with what you have and how much you want for it.

Shit, I chekced my email and it seems I have an extra braid code from mountain dew. I used one, so I think this one is still active (anyone know how to find out?).

You'd have to punch it in TODAY if someone wants to trade for it.

[quote name='ryoga79']Shit, I chekced my email and it seems I have an extra braid code from mountain dew. I used one, so I think this one is still active (anyone know how to find out?).

You'd have to punch it in TODAY if someone wants to trade for it.[/quote]

To make sure it is still active pull up your xbox menu go over to codes and input the code. The next page will tell you what the code is for and ask if you want to confirm using the code. If you choose to not confirm the code remains active and you can trade it to someone else.

WANT:

1 month LIVE codes?
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack Code (COD4)
Fable II Pub Games?

GripShift
Joust?
Rez HD
Tempest
Texas Hold 'em?
Uno?
Worms

Want (if codes available?):

Bionic Commando Rearmed
Carcassonne
Eets Chowdown
Exit
Lost Cities
RoboBlitz
Small Arms
Ticket to Ride
Vigilante 8: Arcade

Will pay $5 for an unused/non-expired gripshift code.

HAVE:

CML

Astro pop
Frogger
Robotron 2084
Time Pilot

2 month trial codes (pm me for details on how to use them on 360) that I will trade for these games, possibly others. Will trade (2x) 2 month code for original xbox for 1 month for X360.

PM me with what games you have codes for. I got an arcade bundle, so no UNO, etc, unless you have codes for most of the games on the arcade bundle disc, then maybe I would trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

A XBL 13 Month Gold Subscription.
A XBL 48 hour Gold Subscription

I got my son for Christmas. I started it around 12/27/08 so it still has almost 12 months on it. It is attached to a gamertag that is a child account which is why I'm selling it. The Gamertag is Khaos Kaius.

Want:

PayPal or MSPoints. I'm hoping to get $20 for it but am willing to negotiate.

PM me.

Have:

Potentially-working Uno code

Potentially-working Gears Flashback map pack code

Want:

XBLA, iPhone games

I'm looking to test these codes, and I'm to nervous to try it myself... they may not work.

I would like to buy a 3 month Xbox Live code for $10.00 Paypal. Let me know if anyone has one for this price. I can send payment instantly and it is existing paypal funds. Thanks.

WANT:
Banjo-Kazooie
Castle Crashers
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Switchball
The Maw
Uno
Zuma Deluxe

HAVE:
Paypal

thanks

want: Frogger, Castle Crashers, Penny arcade and various 360 XBLA games

Have: MS points in 160 pt increments and Paypal

wanted to clarify - I got my points in 160 pts increments through BUYING them, not through some random promotion. There is a guy off gametz that sells them to me, so I assume he did good in some promotion and got a crapload of them, he just passes the savings on to me.
Also, I`m NOT looking to sell my MS points , only trading them towards xbla games or blu rays etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back