Xbox Live October Thank You Gift (buy 2400 of content, receive 800 pts)

INTVGene

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Title pretty much says it all... buy 2400 points of content (games, DLC, etc.) and receive 800 back.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/press/2010/0930-thankyougift.htm

I was about to buy the disc of Plants vs Zombies, but this may change my decision.

Details:
"Purchase at least 2400 Microsoft Points worth of Xbox LIVE Arcade and/or Game add-on content between 12:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) October 1 and 11:59 pm EST October 31, 2010 and receive 800 Microsoft Points added automatically to your membership. Limit one gift per person. The free points will be deposited automatically into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow four weeks for delivery, on or around November 30, 2010."

I don't even know i just got a message on my 360 yesterday saying that i'm being credited 800 msp but since i've been buying and adding msp points i'm not even sure though if i got it already or will get it

You can check exactly what's happening on the billing page of your xbox.com account (sign in > My Xbox from the menu bar up top > accounts from the pulldown > billing history under Account Information)

I checked and it isn't there talked to xbox representative and said should take 4-6 weeks even after promotion ended so should arrive i hope in 2-3 weeks :(

bread's done
Back