Xbox Live One Year 30-40 dollars?

Best Buy run random deals via text message that gets you $20 off a 12-month Live subscription, which would be $40. If you text GAMER to 332211, they'll text you game-related deals from time to time.

Beyond that, you'd have to check Amazon periodically for deals.

There was the MW3 deal on amazon, a while ago..if you missed that, then you can check your dashboard itself, and its been reported that if you're close to your live ending that you can up subscription for like a dollar a month? maybe ymmv. hopefully that helps.

[quote name='frowninclown']There was the MW3 deal on amazon, a while ago..if you missed that, then you can check your dashboard itself, and its been reported that if you're close to your live ending that you can up subscription for like a dollar a month? maybe ymmv. hopefully that helps.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I missed that by using the three-month card from my new console I just got yesterday after going back to Bestbuy and exchanging the model they gave me for the one I ordered. I did use that 1 dollar a month last year and then got a card for 30 from Bestbuy...I'm just looking for deals like that...

Would anyone recommend ebay?

[quote name='oddeye']I'm not sure if it's still active, but I saw the one year priced at 40 bucks on xbox dashboard itself Monday.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else able to confirm this?

[quote name='WormFOODx']Anyone else able to confirm this?[/QUOTE]

It was for those like myself who had their Live expire. I waited too long and when I went to nab it, the deal was over.

bread's done
Back