XBox Live Price Increase / Old Cards

dannyc

CAG Veteran
Hi,

With the XBOX Live price increase coming soon, I'm thinking of buying a couple of cheap cards now to stock up, but do you guys know whether these old cards (before price increase) will be applicable after November?

Thanks a bunch

Yes Im sure they will be good after the price change, however i don't think it makes sense to buy more than 1 year since I'm sure there will be sales later on, and your money will be tied up for so long.

What Limegreen said. Unless you are buying old cards for like $30, I wouldn't bother. There will be deals coming up in the next year. Not worth buying a bunch of cards, especially if you're paying $50 for them.

Just a warning about cards that may have expiration dates on them. MSFT may choose to expire those cards when they roll out the price increase. I have spent a week on the phone with them about 2 1600 zune cards from a deal earlier this year (and they have no expiration date printed on them) that they tell me expired in June of this year. So I have don't know for sure but it is a possibility that the days of using expired cards may pass.

bread's done
Back