Xbox Live RB Mic Question

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I asked in the RB thread but got no response. I lost my XBL headset when we moved, so at the moment all I've got is my Rock Band mic. Is there a way to use that mic to communicate over XBL? I plugged it in the other night and got into a party with a friend but it did not work. I'm wondering if there is some setting that I didn't see or something. Any help is much appreciated.

I'm not sure if it works over XBL, I've always thought that there is something in the controller that activates it, maybe I am wrong.

Although, kinda funny that you can use the headset to sing in the game.

I had a dyslexic moment for a second when I read the topic, I thought it said 'Xbox Live Mc Rib question'.

You should be able to use a handsfree cellphone device, you can probably find them at your local dollar store. They use the same headphone style jack that the official Xbox headset uses, but it's a wee bit smaller.

I've already ordered a dongle that will allow me to use my PC microphone. I was just wondering if there was a way to get the RB mic to work while I wait for the dongle to arrive in the mail.

[quote name='SEH']I've already ordered a dongle that will allow me to use my PC microphone. I was just wondering if there was a way to get the RB mic to work while I wait for the dongle to arrive in the mail.[/QUOTE]
Doubt it

bread's done
Back