XBOX Live Recommendation

iamarhinoceros

CAGiversary!
I am new to xbox live and would like some suggestions on the best (not sports) live games out there. I have XIII and have enjoyed that immensely. Also, just recently bough Splinter Cell: PT but havent had a chance to play the live portion yet.

Splinter Cell: PT has a huge learning curve when it comes to online play... stick to your rank for now... learn the levels... and be patient as hell! Oh and the game is immensely fun though... I got a kick out of getting my tail kicked in... PSO is fun too... though the targeting system stinks.

Get PSO. >_>;;;

It's probably going to be the only MORPG for the X-Box, since TFLO is no longer coming out.

Also, the targetting isn't bad at all, at least not for me...

The melee weapons rock... but the rifles and pistols... well I end up running and turn to shoot only to target nothing as the creatures stands point blank... :( lol

I played rainbow six 3 at a friends but not live. i liked that one a lot.
As for RPGs, I liked Beyond Good & Evil a lot but was dissapointed with SW: KOTR. Based on that, anyone know if PSO will appeal to me ?

I've never played PSO so I'm not sure. A couple good games are RS3, Mechassult, and PGR2. I hope that helps.

wait for Halo 2 to come out...as well as the new madden games...also Top Spin Tennis is a great game...

Project gotham 2 is a definate must. Quite possibly the game with the most replay value I have ever played. You must play the single player a bunch in order to compete with good racers on live. However; you can always find someone at your skill level and once you do, add them to your friends list and your skills should progress together. Incredibly fun and addictive.

[quote name='janglypangly']Rainbow Six 3,a squad based shooter.....REALLY nice online play, better than SC:pT IMHO[/quote]I have SC PT but I play RS3 a whole lot more. RS3 is my favorite online game.

Project Gotham used to be the best on xbl but now all the good people stopped plasying it. I went on t oplay it a week ago and there was no good people on. I went on 3 times, 1200PM, 700PM, 1200AM Same results for each.

[quote name='iamarhinoceros']I might be alone in this, but mario kart is the only racing game I was ever able to get into[/quote]
You're not alone. I've never been a fan of racing games where when someone passes me, all I can do is try to pass them back. If I can't shoot something at them, then I'm not interested. :)

I still think that Rainbow Six 3 is the best experience I have had playing Xbox Live. I have had my Xbox only for XBL games and so many are like a passing fad and I can't really keep my attention, but RBS3 is just fun.

Hunter55... You aint good. Add me to your freinds list (jugsta) and Ill show you good (kudo level 17 and beat game on gold)

bread's done
Back