Xbox Live: Spend 1600 MSP get 400 MSP back (select content, expires Nov. 22)

Winkels

CAGiversary!
Spend 1600 MSP by Nov. 22 and get 400 MSP back. There are a few steps to go through, so I'd recommend you check out this site for all the details:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/promotions/MGSHolidayOffer/home

Eligible Arcade Games

• Splosion Man
  • South Park
  • UNO Rush
  • Perfect Dark
  • Snoopy Flying Ace
  • Defense Grid
  • Magic the Gathering
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Banjo Tooie
  • Ikaruga
  • Fable II Pub Games
  • Braid
  • A Kingdom for Keflings
  • Rez HD
  • The Maw
  • Scrap Metal
  • Alien Breed Episode 1
  • Alien Breed Episode 2
  • The Dishwasher Dead Samurai
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • N+

Eligible Game Add-ons

• Forza Motorsport 3
  • Mass Effect
  • Fable II
  • Halo 3
  • Halo Wars
  • Gears of War 2
  • Alan Wake
  • LIPS
  • Crackdown
  • Crackdown 2
  • Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  • Scene It

Eligible Avatar Items

• Halo Reach
  • Halo 3: ODST
  • Halo 3
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 3
  • Crackdown 2
  • Fable II
  • Fable III
  • Perfect Dark
  • Toy Soldiers

Lips but not Rock Band? Boo!

EDIT: Also, still waiting for the 800 pts back from the last promotion, or are we suppose to already have gotten it?

I too am waiting for the 800 points from the last promotion, I thought it was going to be sent out by the end of November, so they still have some time. I can't help but feel a little skeptical...

On a side note I do want Rez HD, so this is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my 800 points back today from last time's promotion! Don't fret guys, you'll get it. If you don't get it before December hits, then that's when you should start worrying.

But for now, keep comfort in knowing that many people are receiving it one by one (such as myself) in different days ;)

well nothing I don't have already that actually interests me...
I'll just wait patiently for my 800 MS points due from the previous month and just wait for some Deal of the Week items instead of interest

on a different note...why the hell are they trying to push sales of Fable 2 Pub Games? Don't they realize that Fable 3 is out?

do you know if you need to be gold member for the promo?
I have many 2800 points cards I bought at Maxi&cie for $10 that i'd like to use

still waiting for my bonus points for spending 2400 in october and signing up for gold membership for 2 years lol

[quote name='dave17']still waiting for my bonus points for spending 2400 in october and signing up for gold membership for 2 years lol[/QUOTE]

I just got my 800 points, no email or anything it just popped up in my account

[quote name='matsam']Whaaaaaaat?! :hot:[/QUOTE]
yeah my local Maxi&cie stopped selling electronic stuff so they got rid of most of their stock at ridiculous price, let me tell you, I have a ridiculous amount of MS points
they also had 12 months xbox live gold+cam and stuff for $20

My 800 points from the October promotion were tacked onto my balance yesterday. Unfortunately, this promo is too limited and I own all the eligible XBLA titles, 50% of the add-ons, and I don't buy much avatar stuff.

bread's done
Back