Xbox Live - Super Meat Boy On Sale At Launch

I love it when sales affect games I already plan on buying. It's really hard to convince myself I'm saving money when it's for something I didn't want enough to pay full price for in the first place. This is definitely an exception. =D

now if MS was to realize that so many games they release aren't even worth $15 initially we'd be in business. I'm sick of the $15 price point in every damn release now on XBLA (and PSN). The worst thing is that when these games become a Deal of the Week and drop to $10 we all now grab them up as its a "sale". Meanwhile a year ago we would have waited for them to go down to $5 from their regular price of $10. The times are changing...

[quote name='DurbanBrown']there is already a thread advertising this deal. still awesome though, definitly gonna grab this one[/QUOTE]

Not in the Canadian sub forum. It's the only spot pretty much that I visit on CAG.

Reviews are saying this is one of the hardest platformers of this gen...harder than 'Splosion Man and Trials HD? I'm kinda scared now!

[quote name='matsam']Reviews are saying this is one of the hardest platformers of this gen...harder than 'Splosion Man and Trials HD? I'm kinda scared now![/QUOTE]

splosion man (to me) wasn't really hard. It may have taken a few tries at certain spots but nothing overly difficult

Trials was just hard in the cheap sense and nothing more. Anything past the Medium stages were made for the player to fail repeatedly. My level of enjoyment in that game died incredibly quick as I hate games that are purposely designed so the player has no real chance at it without pure luck

Seems too much like N+ for me. I found Trials HD the same way...great game until the hard levels, and after that it was just too difficult.
Hard is fine. Frustrating is not.

Got it yesterday. I beat all of world one under light and dark conditions, 100%

I was like 850 in the leader board. I'm sure I'll be an extra digit when I get back from work tonight.

Great game so far.

Game is good. I still think that the game is another over-hyped Xbox 360 exclusive like so many others out there. If I buy it, it will have to be when it's 800 MS Points.

bread's done
Back